14 - Javier Mascherano

Sorin

I'm crying like a baby. Slowly but surely, absolute titans of the team are waving goodbye to their time at Barcelona. Now it's Masche's turn.

I wish him nothing but the best going forward.

Devils

Mascherano: "The most difficult part about playing for Barca is that one day, you have to leave."

That in itself a legendary quote that needs to go into our history books.

Windhook

I'm gonna say it for a third and final time in this thread:

Mascherano is one the greatest footballers in terms of tackling ability. Haven't changed my mind on that since 2005. Goodbye, El Jefecito! Not for long, I hope!:mascherano:

Horatio

You're welcome
Mascherano: "The most difficult part about playing for Barca is that one day, you have to leave."

That in itself a legendary quote that needs to go into our history books.

I prefer his "It was a dream. I had a chance to play in the worst team ever." quote.

I prefer his "It was a dream. I had a chance to play in the worst team ever." quote.

C'mon man, he barely knows English. It was a struggle watching him try to get two sentences out. Balagué is a fucking idiot, he knows Spanish fully well, but asked Masche to give an answer in English when he could just have translated a more coherent version from Spanish to English for Sky Sports.

Horatio

You're welcome
C'mon man, he barely knows English. It was a struggle watching him try to get two sentences out. Balagué is a fucking idiot, he knows Spanish fully well, but asked Masche to give an answer in English when he could just have translated a more coherent version from Spanish to English for Sky Sports.

Haha I know. Was just funny to hear it. He obviously meant to say 'world's best' but forgot to add 'best'.

EdmondDantes

Farewell Jefecito. You will be missed.

Hopefully Tim Vickery's prophecy comes true and he becomes a coach. I feel he's destine to become as great a manager as he's a player.

slvtn

Did a great job overall. Just sad he's off to China, he is still too good for China. MLS or Serie A would have been nice.

RMU ReBorn

26904479_727875357416687_838591378221134720_n.jpg

aaron101

So no more one last game and standing ovation for him? I was the fans at Camp Nou would give him a tribute and give a standing ovation for his last game against Espanyol.

Home of Barca Fans