14 - Javier Mascherano

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
liverpool can not afforc to sell xabi or mash... there squad is somewhat thin... i still think they shouldbe going all out for david silva...

R

Ramone Starfucker

liverpool can not afforc to sell xabi or mash... there squad is somewhat thin... i still think they should be going all out for david silva...
yes,i agree. but it comes down to this, If either player(or any other Liverpool player for that matter) say to Rafa that they want to leave,then i think their exit will be swift,but on Liverpools terms. The fans would not not accept a player that wanted out of Liverpool,No matter who he is.
On david silva. i now think he is beyond our reach,even though he would love to link up with Torres.

ceefoo

Stay away from Barça Javier !!

Go to madrid or something instead........:please:

Rafa might take £20mill and eto,for the Argentinian captain;) if Mascherano wanted to go.
:eto: and £20m for Mascherano.....are they fecking serious ?

What are you waiting for Txiki ?

Do it before the fat Spanish waiter changes his mind.

C

cule-ista

mascherano would be a great addition in the middle of the park. but i don't think eto'o and 20 mil would be serious. maybe 10/15 mil and seydou kieta as replacement might make rafa think twice. i can't see him leave a gap in his midfield and be happy with a striker.

ceefoo

mascherano would be a great addition in the middle of the park. but i don't think eto'o and 20 mil would be serious. maybe 10/15 mil and seydou kieta as replacement might make rafa think twice. i can't see him leave a gap in his midfield and be happy with a striker.
Yes why not! You must like us to play with 10 men every other week ?

Coz that's what will happen when he keeps gettiing sent off for ridiculous challenges whenever he takes to the field!

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Keita's going to be play a bigger role next season, I think... He's not going anywhere. Barca need a midfielder, not to get rid of any.

R10(FCB)

Crazy
Benitez:"Barca can't afford Mascherano, Xabi isn't for sale!" Benitez think that Mascherano and Xabi Alonso are L'pool's key players and he want to keep them in Liverpool.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
this is actually good news for us... stay at liverpool.. yaya toure is getting better each season.. he scored some nice gols this year and his dribbles have gotten kind of amazing.. plus he can play anywhere and his cover is sergi Busquets who is still young of course

Home of Barca Fans