14 - Javier Mascherano

CatalinR10

I sure hope this is not his last game for us .

He deserves to come out in the 90'th minute , full stadium up on their feet applauding and chanting his name. That's the way u make your goodbyes to a dedicated player like him , who gave his all every game.

Faceless

No more faces at night
I sure hope this is not his last game for us .

He deserves to come out in the 90'th minute , full stadium up on their feet applauding and chanting his name. That's the way u make your goodbyes to a dedicated player like him , who gave his all every game.

In this modern era football, this might just be the case. Mina seems to be coming soon and Masche isn't aging well either.. I wil remember his heroic tackles that saved our asses in the crucial games before. Came as a DM, left as a legend CB for us.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Nice match from Jefecito in his come-back. Sure do hope this was not his last match at Camp Nou. :(

raskolnikov

Is it confirmed that he is leaving for sure now or just rumours?
If its his last match the guy deserves a 90th minute standing ovation for his 6.5 years with us.

ronniecro

i read somewhere that he agreed with chinese club that he will join them towards the end of the month,i hope to see him again on camp nou and that he receives proper goodbye from the crowd

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Masche's long balls are insane. I have always mentioned how I disliked Pique's in comparison because they get picked off in most cases.
Looking at our current situation at CB I would really like Masche to stay until summer. Umtiti was the boss but has to manage a good comeback after his injury and our three experienced guys seem to be on about the same level this season. Mina instead of Masche will be a gamble.

Devils

Should be kept on his ability to make those long ball passes alone.

Fuck! I hate to lose Masch. Clearly would still be valuable to any top team for another few years.

FCBfan22

Mascherano - Leaves on his own wish. 5-10m.
Vermaelen - Stays at least until the summer, he has proven as a great CB in the last weeks
Gomes - Leaves, if we recieve an offer in the ballpark of 40m (EPL clubs 50m). Otherwise stays.
Turan - Get the fuck out ASAP.
Vidal - Leaves. Hopefully for 10-15m.
Rafinha - Loan until the end of the season, so we can see if he can stay injury free.
D. Suarez - Leaves, if we recieve an offer in the ballpark of 25m. Otherwise stays.
Deulofeu - Leaves. Hopefully for 10m.
Alcacer - Stays until the summer. If we buy Griezmann, he leaves then, otherwise stays. Hopefully for 30m.

JedBanker

Really sad that it seems he is on his way out, the guy always gave 100% on the field and was a dedicated soldier. I still remember his tackle on Bendtner which allowed us to progress past arsenal in 2011. He will definitely be missed. Wish he could stay till the summer just so that he could add another la liga to his trophy cabinet.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
They should announce when his last game is so people actually turn up. Attendances lately been shameful.

Home of Barca Fans