14 - Javier Mascherano

khaled_a_d

Rumours is that he will leave in end of January, so probably he will have the chance to say goodbye soon.
Also we had done 2 subs, and Alba is one of the players you rest when you want to keep match fitness considering he runs a lot and we have classico next game.
This isn't time of the year to be nice, if Mascherano want to leave in January then he should also understand that

xXKonan

Reason why he's leaving at the end of January is to help cover for Umtiti who won't be back until then and helping the new CB likely Yerry, to get more adapted to the squad. He's likely doing it out of request and out of respect as well.

I think from now and until the end of January he's pretty much 4th choice now as long as Verm is fit.

xXKonan

MD says there's a total agreement that he will leave for 10 million euros. But he will stay at the end of January until Umtiti becomes fit again.

behindbrowneyes

Mascherano has been one of our best transfers in the last 15 years. No one would've expected that we will win 2 CLs with 1,74m Mascherano as CB. Always a fighter and still very fit considering his age. Now he will leave through the front door and we will get back half of the transfer fee we've paid for him. El Jefecito, LEGEND.

FinBarcelonafan

Mascherano has been one of our best transfers in the last 15 years. No one would've expected that we will win 2 CLs with 1,74m Mascherano as CB. Always a fighter and still very fit considering his age. Now he will leave through the front door and we will get back half of the transfer fee we've paid for him. El Jefecito, LEGEND.

This!! Massive respect for him. True fighter! I hope he will stay with Barca after his career is over, he could teach young kids a lot..

Givenchy

This guy is a Barca legend. at one point i wanted him as captain, really sad to see him leaving. hopefully he gets 1 final game at the camp nou

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He should have 2-3 more home games until he leaves. I wonder if the club will have some sort of reception.

Home of Barca Fans