14 - Javier Mascherano

Galning

I wonder who we will bring in to replace him. They must have someone ready already or they wouldn't agree to this, I assume.

xXKonan

I wonder who we will bring in to replace him. They must have someone ready already or they wouldn't agree to this, I assume.
Two names that come up for me are Yerry and Inigo Martinez.

Problem with Yerry is he needs time to adapt to the system and european football. Inigo would be ready off the bat if we do buy him.

wisconsincule

Thinking it will prolly be Inigo as we were going to make a move for him this summer. Anyone been watching Sociedad this season and know how he’s been playing??

M

MessiCam

5-6 Million is an insult. This board is bonkers.

Might as well force him to serve his contract and leave on a Bosman.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I am against signing a non-EU player for a backup spot. We need to be more prudent about these decisions.

Jurij

If we don't get 15-20m for him the board should just resign at this point. Too many players are being given away for nothing and the board needs to show that they know how to run a club. It's a Chinese club for fucks sake. They would give 80m for Denis Suarez.

Windhook

No footballer aged 33-34 could cost 15-20m, especially a defender. There are very few exceptions, the likes of Zlatan who at that age joined PSG for 20m.

I hope with Masche heading to China we can squeeze a deal, maximum of 15m, which is twice his current market value.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans