14 - Javier Mascherano

JamDav1982

He's shown time and time again that he isn't a CB. He's already cost us a CL final. Almost cost us a quarter final in the following season too. I'm not too thrilled with the Mathieu signing, but at least he's a CB unlike Masch.

Vermaelen is injured.

Mascherano never 'cost us a CL final' at all.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
He's shown time and time again that he isn't a CB. He's already cost us a CL final. Almost cost us a quarter final in the following season too. I'm not too thrilled with the Mathieu signing, but at least he's a CB unlike Masch.

Huh? Are you talking about 11/12 and then 12/13?

JamDav1982

Yup.

Ramires' goal.

Mascherano slipped for the Ramires goal when he had won the ball from Lampard, there was still cover behind him.

Even then that one incident did not decide the tie, you seem to forget Messi missed a penalty and gave away ball for goal in first leg. Even then it wasnt Messis fault the team went out it was a collective let down mainly due to finishing.

F

Flavia

Mascherano slipped for the Ramires goal when he had won the ball from Lampard, there was still cover behind him.

Even then that one incident did not decide the tie, you seem to forget Messi missed a penalty and gave away ball for goal in first leg. Even then it wasnt Messis fault the team went out it was a collective let down mainly due to finishing.

And Masch also kept us in the 10-11 CL, with that legendary tackle on bendtner

L

linetty

Official: Mascherano extends his Barcelona contract by 4 years to 2018. Buyout clause of 100M euros

I

instinct

Bv9tq1BCEAACGSh.jpg

:worthy:

Home of Barca Fans