14 - Javier Mascherano

Maria

Mascherano: "Last season, it was not Tata Martino's fault, it was everybody's fault."
Finally.

I also speak very well about the teacher who was letting us do wathever we wanted instead of doing his job. So that doesn't make Tata any better.

Ghost

I also speak very well about the teacher who was letting us do wathever we wanted instead of doing his job. So that doesn't make Tata any better.
I don't even like Tata. Just glad a player finally acknowledged that they were SHITE last season and partly responsible for our failures instead of blaming it all on the manager.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Actually many players did last season not just masch. It is only some fans that blame everything on Tata. Sure he was bad but every else was bad too.

L

linetty

I don't even like Tata. Just glad a player finally acknowledged that they were SHITE last season and partly responsible for our failures instead of blaming it all on the manager.
The players can't function properly without a real man giving them clear orders. Cuenca said trainings in the second part of the season had no intensity at all so how did you expect them to perform well on the pitch?

yahudi

Alves simply switched off, kept his attacker on and let him run. Once Elche was through, Mascherano only could stop him with a foul

Mika94

He did make a foul and got a deserved red card, but since he was the last defender...it's a thing that happens lots of times, I wouldn't be too hard on him.

Are you watching this game? Busi was to blame for that. There was not much for Masch to do. It was that or risking the match being 1-1.

I am. Elche's guy was miles away from the ball. It wasn't that dangerous and the foul was unnecessary.

Bravo should have done better too, for that matter. Should have come out to clear the ball.

Home of Barca Fans