11 - Raphinha

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Something happened and we learned how to use him over the past 6 weeks.

For a split second it made me realise, imagine if we managed to unlock this formula last season with Dembele still here.
You kidding me?? Don't ever EVER mention Judas name again!!! FUCK HIM!

serghei

Xavi gave him more freedom to attack spaces. Not hugging the line compared to games in the past.

As said, let Xavi cook and find the right spices for this soup.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
This is Barca, we only want players dying for our badge - Rapha is doing just that, we need to embrace players like him and he's been doing outstanding last 2 months - no, he's been our best player!

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I wont find my comment about him fucking up his first chance, but I said give him a little patience cause' he's been one of our best players without a doubt - and he proved us right!

jamrock

So many things went wrong this season.

Bad calls
Pena in goal.

A lot of little things, we Should have easily won the league this season, but such is football.

Birdy

Xavi gave him more freedom to attack spaces. Not hugging the line compared to games in the past.

As said, let Xavi cook and find the right spices for this soup.

Ah, yes, 'let XAvi cook' :lol: The troll-prankster hit again

Who has been misusing him as an out and out winger the past 2 years dude?
A top coach would immediately see he is suited to another role, and not find it by accident due to injuries after two years. You see why Xavi should go? We have a top squad that is getting underutilized

serghei

Ah, yes, 'let XAvi cook' :lol: The troll-prankster hit again

Who has been misusing him as an out and out winger the past 2 years dude?
A top coach would immediately see he is suited to another role, and not find it by accident due to injuries after two years. You see why Xavi should go? We have a top squad that is getting underutilized

Man is fuming at the biggest night of this club in CL in ages. :lol:

Chill the fuck down and enjoy it...

Home of Barca Fans