11 - Raphinha

Temptation

Guys! If you wanna know more about a player, one of the best places is fan forum. Go to a Leeds forum and read the Raphinha thread. These are the people who watch him week in week out.

MTL_Barca

That price would suck, but at the end of the day the most important thing is if he can perform. We can't afford more flops, doesn't really matter if it's 60M or 45M then.

Similar for Kounde. We need successful transfers.

Andresito

Staff member
Fucking Leeds and them managing to stay up. From 25m to three times more.

It's as if we're guaranteed to lose money on him, unless he somehow manages to become world class. After all, we need goals and assists in bulk from him for that price.

Messigician

Fucking Leeds and them managing to stay up. From 25m to three times more.

It's as if we're guaranteed to lose money on him, unless he somehow manages to become world class. After all, we need goals and assists in bulk from him for that price.

No different to Torres

feggydinho

He is no where close to 60m. I think he is 30-40m player.

Chelsea literally pumped his price up. Imagine offering over 60m for this guy because of Chelsea's offer and claiming that price is his value (we just don't learn). The same Chelsea that offered interesting amounts for Havertz, Lukaku and Werner

Messi983

Sterling, who is proven to say the least at a very high level, just moved for 45m.

He only had a year left on his contract which affected his price.

Whatever over 40m is an overpay for Raphinha imo. I don't dislike him as a player though and wish him the best if he comes.

Messi983

Not sure if this happened been posted, but a very good analysis on Raphinha as a player.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gb-utZ0aug

Worse than Adama in most stats. :p I still think he's a much better player but that's not hard as I don't really rate Adama too much. Clearly has more end product and is also more inteligent. Also like his defensive work.

Looks bad at crossing so I fully expect that's what Xavi will expect him to do. We better bring back LDJ to make him look better. :cool:

If he can turn into a Di Maria-esque player I'll take that. He was crucial for Madrid winning a CL back in the days. If he's only a bench player then 60-70m is too much for him though.

serghei

He only had a year left on his contract which affected his price.

Whatever over 40m is an overpay for Raphinha imo. I don't dislike him as a player though and wish him the best if he comes.

I would say he's basically a player like Luis Diaz. So fair price would be something like 45+15 variables, or 50+10 like initially reported. 75 is for sure an inflated price. But probably we'll pay a premium to delay the payment on many installments.

Teams in EPL are filthy rich and probably pay either at once or in big chunks.

If you're gonna go for players that draw interest from the best EPL sides, things are gonna get expensive. It's just how it is.

Home of Barca Fans