11 - Raphinha

Givenchy

75mil? we got hosed. Not sure what other options we have out there currently though, only name that comes to mind is Antony? but he'd cost the same, is even less proven and coming from a mediocre league where his stats aren't exactly great.

Dembouz-Lewa-Raph is what I hope to see from Xavi. We haven't had 2 pacey wingers in a long fucking time.

ajnotkeith

Near 140m on Raphinha and Ferran Torres. Does this seem like responsible spending whilst we are in a financial crisis with huge debt?

ajnotkeith

75mil? we got hosed. Not sure what other options we have out there currently though, only name that comes to mind is Antony? but he'd cost the same, is even less proven and coming from a mediocre league where his stats aren't exactly great.

Dembouz-Lewa-Raph is what I hope to see from Xavi. We haven't had 2 pacey wingers in a long fucking time.

Sterling, who is proven to say the least at a very high level, just moved for 45m.

Androutsos

The thing that gives me hope that he isn't a 'big fish in a small pond' player is that his playstyle is highly associative, and even playing in a very, very bad Leeds team he was still one of the best attacking players in the League. The hope is that being in a system that suits him and playing with players of a much higher quality will propel him to greater heights.

Watching his games with Brazil gives me a lot of confidence.

Tackle

This club simply will not stop throwing money at average players. New management has not learned a thing from failures of previous board.

First serious outlay of cash they get their hands on since the club nearly went bankrupt and they throw it away on a Manchester City reject and a Brazilian winger playing for relegation fodder in the PL at nearly age 26. 120m+ gone.

These sorts of sums should only be bid on top players or budding stars that project to be top players.

Serious world class players like Mane and Sterling moving around Europe for 40-50m for feck sake.

Temptation

This club simply will not stop throwing money at average players. New management has not learned a thing from failures of previous board.

First serious outlay of cash they get their hands on since the club nearly went bankrupt and they throw it away on a Manchester City reject and a Brazilian winger playing for relegation fodder in the PL at nearly age 26. 120m+ gone.

These sorts of sums should only be bid on top players or budding stars that project to be top players.

Serious world class players like Mane and Sterling moving around Europe for 40-50m for feck sake.

Mane and Sterling are Left Wingers. I believe that's one of the positions the Barca board doesn't wanna buy any more players in.

Home of Barca Fans