11 - Raphinha

vuji_31

To good to be truth.

If we can offload him for 60mil, that is great. Yamal is starter next year, we need his backup.

serghei

60m should be the starting price tbh, more like 70-75 is the target. He'd rock at many EPL teams. That league is perfect for him. At the same time, him staying is the least of our problems. Been playing nicely since he came back from injury.

Let's see him vs PSG.

Porque

From Raphi perspective, a move to Saudi wouldn't be terrible. He has rocked it at all of the top leagues (bar Italy) though not necessarily at the top clubs bar us.

If he were to take the money, stay fit and healthy for the NT, you couldn't blame him. Though you could argue that he isn't an elite player and would get lost in the shuffle internationally like Malcom who is putting up the numbers over there.

But overall he has been a successful signing statistically, just doesn't fit the Barcelona aesthetic. Put him in English football with top supporting cast and he will look much better. As @Temptation says, If we knew how to sell like Floro or had a Rabbi Little Black book then we would get 60m as a starting price for him.

FC B

Pretty much no player wants to leave Barcelona no matter what. Such a good city to spend free time with friends and family.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Him wanting to stay has nothing to do with the city and everything to do with the pull off the club. There are a hundred fantastic cities in Europe.

People like to say footballers don't want to live in Paris or London, because it's a ' shithole ' . Well it's not a shithole where footballers live. The place where footballers live in London and Paris are just as beautiful and great to live in as Barcelona, maybe more so. The only people that don't think so have never been to London or Paris.

The whole footballers are dying to play for Barcelona because it's a great city argument is mainly used by fans of other clubs to bring down and minimize the pull of Barcelona football club. Unfortunately, this has filtered down into the Barcelona fanbase as well.

jamrock

I mean if your are south American, Barcelona is pretty much a perfect place for you to live, compared to pretty much any other big club.

I think it plays a part, if similar money if being offered.

I mean its not like we're getting big offers from a Real Madrid for him or something. If City wanted him he'd definitely go, barca has fallen a lot in the past half decade or so but unless one of the truly big clubs are calling why on earth would you leave Fc fucking Barcelona? To go play in Saudi Arabia?

Porque

Paris is extremely overrated.

Yep. But so is Barcelona. Valencia is much better for example but the club and league do not provide have the financial means to make them an elite destination.

If we got those Raphinha offers then he needs to go. Because it is he or Ferran, and we know that Ferran won't want to leave nor be able to bring in the same financial return.

BusiTheKing

I'm overall positive about him but pretty disappointed with the number of long range crackers he's scored. One of the most appealing aspects of his game before he came. Scored one against Real in his first pre-season and had me buzzing. But since then basically nothing.

Home of Barca Fans