11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

When Neymar leaves Barcelona before Messi and Ousmane Dembele takes over his position

giphy.gif

I know that deep inside you are angry. You should be.

Lol, dembele. what a downgrade to Neymar.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Truthist

Steady performance with glimpses of outstanding ability. The kid is trying very difficult to forge a name for himself, we should cut him some slack as his potential is frightening.

So you guys think the way he played today is what Barca needs .. Failing a million passes against fucking Gerona.

A Neymar fanboy complaining about failed passes, the irony..........

The fact that you're even this insecure about Dembele possibly erasing Neymar's legacy and making people forget about him is maybe the best compliment you could give Ousmane. You feel threatened by him, not by Deulofeu or Vidal, but by Dembele, that's a clear indication you think he has the potential to be a world class player here.

If you actually thought he was such shit you wouldn't feel the need to constantly talk about how bad he is and degrade him 24/7; if that were true he would eventually play himself out of the club.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
87% pass completion. Which is more than wonderboy NeyNey averaged across all his seasons at Barcelona.

Hey, @Total-Football

It's okay man. You can watch your guy, the World Class phenomenon bounce out to Real Madrid while dribbling into obscurity.

FCBfan22

When most of the Barca Forum should be asleep, Total-Football appears and starts to bash Ousmane Dembele.

Sneaky, sneaky Total-Football.

xXKonan

Dembele could legit score a hattrick and provide 3 assists in a CL final vs Real Madrid while tearing the likes of Marcelo and Ramos a new one and Total-Football would be on here saying "Dembele is awful he gave away the ball way to much and he's not Barca quality CAN'T YOU SEE?!"

There's just no convincing some guys. they will hate the kid no matter what.

Total-Football

Failing a million passes? what kind of match did you watch?

The one where he was barca's weakest link. Just to semedo alone he failed 3 or four passes trying and failing one twos.. being a liability in defense. having no strenght in shooting the ball and being shaky in his only solid quality which is dribbling. He came alive when the game was finished in the second half. Put Vidal when the game is 4-1 or anyplayer and he would look better than himself.

Last edited:

Total-Football

You don't know me enough.. I don't fanoby players, never have.. If i praised neymar "as a barca player" it's because i genuinely liked his contributions. The fact that i have watched zero games from him when he left (aside vs Madrid) would tell you what type of a fan i am. I don't backpack or follow individuals, be it a player or a coach i only support Barcelona and that's it.
Any how let's all hope Demebele prove me wrong and i promise we will all be celebrating come may if we win big things.

FinBarcelonafan

Dembele looked quite good. He still has his frustrating moments but damn that kid has talent. He should ask Messi and Suarez how to become better finisher. He can't finish..

His quickness and speed are electrifying.

Home of Barca Fans