11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Of course he need to bulk up a bit. Neymar did the same. Look at Neymar when he arrived vs Neymar during treble season or even now. Significant difference.

We're not talking Bale levels, but just add a bit more muscle weight. I'm sure the club have developed a program for him.

Look at how muscular the top strikers in the world are.

HK.jpg
Neymar.jpg
Cavani.jpg

Last edited:

Ken_rosseneri

In one of his worst performances (still quite good though) against Chelsea he had 86% pass accuracy and won two aerial duels, also limited alonso's impact. If rakitic didn't take ten years to pass the ball he may have had more room to work his one two's with Messi and make his way into the box

Wow.. only 2 aerial duel his entire time on the pitch wow...We both definitely watched two diff games.. he didn't do SHIT...apart from that header he missed..

kattanib

I'm being half serious. I don't think Dembele should be spending energy trying to impress with his dribbles and stuff, unless it's productive dribbles like Messi. He is too young and hasn't earned the respect yet to do unneeded dribbles that can result in losing the ball, or that are being done just so that the crowd would say "ooooooh". That's disrespectful to all the other 10 world class players playing in the team. Dembele should start slowly working on gaining respect through being a Pedro. Once he becomes a contributing force to the team, then he can have fun and do whatever he needs to do to get rid of his boner

JamDav1982

I'm being half serious. I don't think Dembele should be spending energy trying to impress with his dribbles and stuff, unless it's productive dribbles like Messi. He is too young and hasn't earned the respect yet to do unneeded dribbles that can result in losing the ball, or that are being done just so that the crowd would say "ooooooh". That's disrespectful to all the other 10 world class players playing in the team. Dembele should start slowly working on gaining respect through being a Pedro. Once he becomes a contributing force to the team, then he can have fun and do whatever he needs to do to get rid of his boner

That was a productive dribble and is not disrespectful at all.

He should play more like that and with more of a swagger if anything.

Jakabor

Okay, so plain dumb. Still astonishing that people like yourself exist. People who think like you.

Cule4life

The Culest
If people like me didn't exist, then you wouldn't have been smart. It takes opposites for things to exist.

200.gif

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Paulinho has played many games because he was already playing in china, he is very tired and also carrying an injury. Let him have some rest.

Home of Barca Fans