11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Arizona Scott

I think he got dispossessed a bit too easily and too ofte . Can cost us against tough opposition in UCL as fast vounter attacking transitions are what we struggle to defend against.

Happens with Neymar (and yes at Barca), Suarez, Salah and even Messi too. Sometimes you try to create and it goes array, its an attackers job.

Total-Football

I see him improving. I hope he picks up from here and go upwards with the performances. still has not reached the desired level but he can be counted at least.

Last edited:

mobster_1930

Got to admit, I've been a big hater of Dembele, but I'm glad I'm being proved wrong as of now. Yes, he gets dispossessed a lot, but what I like is that he is brave, doesn't hide away, pretty much same as Neymar in 13/14. Hope his decision making and passing will improve steadily. He just needs consistency.

ATLBarcaFan

If he would play for a team with fast and quick players, he would be one of the best players in the world. Imagine his speed with someone else with speed and quickness. Yikes.

No wonder Liverpool wants to sign him. He would do great with them.

I agree, he would be deadly in the EPL

Laplacian

Some of you guys have weird absurd standards. Had like 3-4 solo dribbling runs, 1 touch passing was not great but neat, and had like 2 through balls...and he didn't even play a full 90. And he's 21.

Seriously, I've ranted about how much of an "unbarca player" he is despite being talented, but he is actually starting to make quick 1-2s that make me go wow. People call him a "low IQ" player, but clearly his capacity to learn is incredible. There's a visible change in his playstyle in order to accomodate Barcelona's, while still maintaining his unorthodox explosive instincts. All this while consistently being effective with goals and assists. A far cry from what players like Deulofeu, Denis Suarez, Adama, Robinho were incapable of doing, yet he gets compared to them lol.

clemente

wtf are these odds

awftDYj.png

Home of Barca Fans