11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Total-Football

Waiting for [MENTION=20741]Total-Football[/MENTION] & [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] to hear their assessment on him.

what is it there to be said [MENTION=20286]El Flaco[/MENTION] ? we been saying that thousand times.. for some reasons these deluded fans believe that this pile of mediocrity is the next Pele, it is not sane to continue to argue with insanity.. Just like this flabby and sick Valverde's Barcelona was going to be exposed sooner or later, those Dembele's random goals were only going to mascarade his usefulness as a Barca player.. Name a barca winger with less technical mastery. I can honestly think of one in the last 15 years and that is Ezquerro. It is not anger at this point it is just sadness.. Any coach with half sized balls would immediately try to remedy the problem and integrate malcom, who played twice better in those fiew minutes, starting from the next game.

Honestly i am out of words, .. The next game, he will have another average game and you will see comments like : «oooh..bad day in the office by Dembouz» .. totally forgeting that this bad day is basically occuring for more than year.. some sort of convenient amnesia that fans develop for certain players.. those are patterns amongst football fans.. I remember when Kaka was playing completely shit with Real Madrid, the similarities between the two cases is uncunny. No matter how disasterous Kaka played it was always the same narrative. «b.b.but he succeded in serie A the toughest league» «give him a chance because of the style» «oh you are just hating, Kaka just scored »..This shit with Dembele and the fans, I have seen it.. Dembele, as of now, is a mediocre player. And common sense is figuring out a system without him as a starter. And by the way, I am not hating. what i say about him is also transposable to Segio Buskets who is no longer fit to start for a team that aims for the champions league. This is just common sense people.
And before starting with the Neymar bullshit ( a player i dont give a damn about since he left) I say think of innovative ways of defending constant mediocrity because that is one hell of task.i

Last edited:

FCBfan22

Again, he would be more suited for the right side. I mean, his scoring has gone up on the left, but he needs space and with our setup, there is practically none on the left side, where most of our attacking players play: Alba, Coutinho, Dembele and even Suarez drifts left when Messi drifts centrally resulting in complete congestion.

Laplacian

what is it there to be said [MENTION=20286]El Flaco[/MENTION] ? we been saying that thousand times.. for some reasons these deluded fans believe that this pile of mediocrity is the next Pele, it is not sane to continue to argue with insanity.. Just like this flabby and sick Valverde's Barcelona was going to be exposed sooner or later, those Dembele's random goals were only going to mascarade his usefulness as a Barca player.. Name a barca winger with less technical mastery. I can honestly think of one in the last 15 years and that is Ezquerro. It is not anger at this point it is just sadness.. Any coach with half sized balls would immediately try to remedy the problem and integrate malcom, who played twice better in those fiew minutes, starting from the next game.

Honestly i am out of words, .. The next game, he will have another average game and you will see comments like : «oooh..bad day in the office by Dembouz» .. totally forgeting that this bad day is basically occuring for more than year.. some sort of convenient amnesia that fans develop for certain players.. those are patterns amongst football fans.. I remember when Kaka was playing completely shit with Real Madrid, the similarities between the two cases is uncunny. No matter how disasterous Kaka played it was always the same narrative. «b.b.but he succeded in serie A the toughest league» «give him a chance because of the style» «oh you are just hating, Kaka just scored »..This shit with Dembele and the fans, I have seen it.. Dembele, as of now, is a mediocre player. And common sense is figuring out a system without him as a starter. And by the way, I am not hating. what i say about him is also transposable to Segio Buskets who is no longer fit to start for a team that aims for the champions league. This is just common sense people.
And before starting with the Neymar bullshit ( a player i dont give a damn about since he left) I say think of innovative ways of defending constant mediocrity because that is one hell of task.i

chill out man it's just football, get some biscuits or ask some girls out. no need to lose hair over a person you don't even know. lmao

Maxim4

7 goals in 4 games, it took 18 games last year to concede as many goals.
so if the defense is null it is not the fault of Dembélé.

you're waiting for a defeat to tell bullshit about 21-year-old kid. if of player like messi, coutinho, rakitic, suarez are
null, for you it's because of Dembélé.
you quoted Malcom; he was totally shitty when he came back in the second half.

If the remnants of the Barça players are bad and they can not score a goal, it is not the fault of Dembélé.
if Messi, Coutinho, Souarez, Alba, Sergi, Busquets, Pique, Malcom, Vidal, Arthur, Munir, Semedo, Stegen, Umtiti, Valverde, Verma, Clement, Raki are null, it is not the fault of Dembele. In addition, they have more pubic hair than him.

Tekkers

isn't this the game that barca fans wanted? pass sideways and don't lose the ball by making daring dribbles? you guys have to make up your mind. if he's going to be inventive he's going to lose the ball ("but but but it goes against the barca way of playing"), otherwise he's going to be stuck playing passively like he did last night

Hype is huge around this kid, undeserved totaly

how did you arrive to that conclusion? and what hype is surrounding him? most people have mbappe ranked as the best young talent in the world with everyone else behind him

Gaudi

I don't know how anyone can even judge him in this setup?
Yes, Mbappe looks like a real deal but I'm willing to bet ih he was here instead of Dembele he would look the same, and if Dembele was in L'pool for example he would fly.
At the end he could end up overrated but currently I can even rate him because of our static and slow game. He is a player of spped, power, dynamic...stop the video every time he got the ball yesterday and watch for ten minutes you will not see a pass, or something better to do with the ball, you will see 11 Leganes players and 10 Barca players standing around. That is why we only score after Messis or Coutinhos flash of brilliance. Nobody can thrive under this system.

Home of Barca Fans