11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

henias

That's shit logic. What if he plays the same game overall next match but this time the ball doesn't fall to his feet in the box? Is he then a worse player?
I'm not writing him off, I'm just not convinced by those things. A goal is a goal but it doesn't mean shit going forward if we can't build off of how he scored.

Why is it suddenly without reason to evaluate and scrutinize our players? I don't think he's delivering. That's my point. Last game the only good-ish actions (besides the goal) he had was going inside and shifting to the right side. The only time he had succesful dribbles, he was nowhere close to producing anything from it.

In the cons column, he's losing possession in inexcusable situations that have nothing to do with adapting to our tactics. And I'm not talking about him being bold and losing duels playing high risk high reward. I love that about him. I'm talking about bad touches, imprecise passes, bad close control. It shows that he was raised in France where there is space and time to have bad touch. That shit will cost him the opportunities to utilize his ability here.

Granted, this was a tough game for a player like him that's better with space, but it's not going to be the only one.

Our attacking looks like shit overall, no real system, looks more like individuals trying to create something by themselves. I get that impresssion that he is not in sync, but to say his dribbles were useless is a bit far fetched. Messi also tried producing but it was also far from effective. That's the result of a non-existent game plan.

Dembele would also suit better in open play, counter attacking style but has yet to be utilised for that. I also feel he is more comfortable on the right side.

xXKonan

If there's one thing to be positive this season is Dembele is really shutting up the Catalan media.

Yeah he isn't perfect but seen a lot of these clowns who were pushing their own agenda during the summer and wanting him sold ended up eating dirt so far and I hope he keeps doing so.

Joan

At this point I believe I'll always have a thing for him, but good news he keeps improving and started delivering.

xXKonan

DnQAANhW0AAgVG0.jpg

Sport continues with the Dembele praise.

Total-Football

If sport is praising him its because the enmity conspiracy only exists in dembeles stans mind. He is playing a bit better than last year thus the praise is expected.. i hope he keeps improving.thus far he is ok to start.

Home of Barca Fans