11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

xXKonan

Like that he didn't let the shitty pitch phase him really and did his thing.

He's getting more confident by the game. I just hope Valverde doesn't start to bench him in order to fit both Suarez and Coutinho in the Front line.

Obiaseti

His execution still needs to improve which will happen in time but his decision making is for the most part spot on and that's a great sign.

EdmondDantes

Passing and decision making still a bit off, but I'm sure the pitch played a part on that as well, but what a 3-point-winning well taken goal that was.

Horatio

You're welcome
He's slowly shaping up to become one of the more reliable players of the team. Nice job. Hope he stays disciplined that way.

Bulgroz

This is why I'm dumbfounded every time someone posts he's good at dribbling and passing lmao

20 per game when you're an offensive player who tends to dribble and cross/get assists a lot isn't such a huge deal. Messi lost 24 balls against Valladollid. And 19 against Alaves. Dembele lost 20 against Valladollid, 22 against Alaves.

henias

I'm not too sure what "lost balls" mean here, but if we are talking about dispossession alone, then Dembele is more or less the same as Messi at around 4 dispossessions per game because they tend to possess the ball more.

In fact Messi was dispossessed 6 times against Valladolid.

Home of Barca Fans