11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
His confidence level is rising. He'll get better and better as the season progresses. Just hope he isn't dropped for some reason or that all his progress is hampered with a formation change which doesn't suit him or Coutinho at all.

Givenchy

yeah he was pretty good today, looks much more comfortable at Barca now. glad he took those shots also, fuck passing to Suarez

Horatio

You're welcome
Was the best dribbler on this pitch during the first half. Had some sloppy losses the second half.

But he is steadily improving, that's what's most important.

Total-Football

great first half and so bad a second half.. but he scored which matters an awful lot. i see improvement in many aspects of his game especially tracking back and smart off the ball mouvements.. he just need to loose fewer balls. you can make a case for messi loosing balls die to outrageous passes attempts but dembele looses balls without any risk taking stuff.. he just plainly gets dispossessed sometimes.. he needs to get more sturdy and agressive. anyway.. cant hate on his performance today he was our best overall probably.

FC433

Getting better each game but still got a long way to go. I am very optimistic.

Last season was not easy, his passes were very poor and he used to cross the ball to nobody, but got much better in the past three games. More comfortable he seems. He is only going to get better.

Horatio

You're welcome
Getting better each game but still got a long way to go. I am very optimistic.

Last season was not easy, his passes were very poor and he used to cross the ball to nobody, but got much better in the past three games. More comfortable he seems. He is only going to get better.

One of the areas he improved most in is his first touch. Last season the ball would jump off his feet every other time. Now even when surrounded by players the ball seems to stop death at his feet.

Home of Barca Fans