11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

It will be a joke if this kid get's a World Cup medal for doing absolutely nothing.

Remember Douglas winning the treble with us in 2015? Think of that, but just on the international stage.

xXKonan

It will be a joke if this kid get's a World Cup medal for doing absolutely nothing.

Remember Douglas winning the treble with us in 2015? Think of that, but just on the international stage.
Out of all the players you singled out Dembele really?

Yeah what about the likes of Lemar,Rami,Thauvin who played less than Dembele in this WC? also fuck off with the Douglas comparison you can't equate Dembele to that shit.

Donatello

Lol.. Mbappe is the next hype machine.

Embrace yourself.. Dembele is going to be hated the whole time.

Last edited:
Dembeyis better than Mbappe. You would think Mbappe is the second coming of O Fenomeno.

I'm not a fan of the kid, but I sort of agree. Dembele and Mbappe are in the same tier still, one injury plagued season for Dembele and Mbappe having a few good games at the World Cup doesn't change that for me.

If you reversed their situations and Mbappe was the one injured in La Liga for half the season and Dembele was in the French league doing stupid tricks with Neymar and a nailed on starter for France people's perspective would be completely different. Not to mention Mbappe regressed this season in Ligue 1 compared to his time at Monaco last year. 13th top scorer in the farmer's league doesn't instill much confidence.

Both very overrated and rely too much on pace while lacking a lot technically to ever be compared to guys like Messi, R9 etc at the same age, but talent wise very similar.

Still wish we could bin Dembele and get someone who's actually good at operating in tight spaces like Hazard or move Coutinho to the wing and get Savic.

henias

A domestic double while being 1 game off from being undefeated in the league is considered mediocre :lol:

Sure domestic double is great, but still doesnt justify his terrible decisions all year round. It'll naturally come back to bite him, which it eventually did (In Rome). I'm actually more curious to see what he can achieve next season, more importantly his management of our new signings. Obviously, he cannot just get away with another "double" and call him impressive. If he gets knocked out bad in the UCL again then he needs to go. Barcelona has been failing the UCL in how many years now? Especially getting K'Oed so early in the competition.

krakdol

You mean, like every player in a 23-men group who ever won a medal at World Cup and was just a sub ?

What a dumb comment. Congrats !

Home of Barca Fans