11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

ebc_99

I don't think Mbappe is the bigger talent, but he is definitely a better goalscorer which is what forwards are judged on these days. I think Dembele will come good, but he needs consistent game time which he hasn't been getting at Barca or with France.

vlad

Im suprised how dechamp dont play him more, instead he treats him like valverde did

Kid has a talent but that is not enough, injuries can ruin his career and those 150m that barca paid for him are lost, however i hope he shows next season that he is worth it

Laplacian

Yeah I was honestly surprised he wasn't used against Argentina, with the space they were giving France he would have been deadly on the counter.

FC433

Ousmane Dembélé at Stade Rennais - all competitions:

�� 29 games
⚽ 12 goals
��️ 5 assists

⏱️ 124 minutes per goal or assist

Eighteen.
https://twitter.com/ScoutedFtbl/status/1016387146079490048

Ousmane Dembélé at Borussia Dortmund - all competitions:

�� 50 games
⚽ 10 goals
��️ 21 assists

⏱️ 112 minutes per goal or assist

Nineteen.
https://twitter.com/ScoutedFtbl/status/1016388728095494144

Ousmane Dembélé at FC Barcelona - all competitions:

�� 23 games
⚽ 4 goals
��️ 7 assists

⏱️ 103 minutes per goal or assist

Twenty.
https://twitter.com/ScoutedFtbl/status/1016390170118119424

Ousmane Dembélé (21) across his entire club career - all competitions:

⭕ 102 games
⚽ 26 goals
️ 33 assists

⏱️ 114 minutes per goal or assist

1 DFB-Pokal
1 La Liga
1 Copa del Rey

Three seasons. Three leagues. Three clubs. All at twenty-one.

He should really sacrifice his holiday and travel with us on the U.S. tour.

Last edited:

mobster_1930

Im suprised how dechamp dont play him more, instead he treats him like valverde did

Maybe they see more of him than we do ? There is something that both Valverde and Dechamp don't like about him. I personally get some cocky and diva vibes whenever when I see Dembele. He's nowhere near Mbappe right now. I don't think he'll ever be.

George_Costanza

Maybe they see more of him than we do ? There is something that both Valverde and Dechamp don't like about him. I personally get some cocky and diva vibes whenever when I see Dembele. He's nowhere near Mbappe right now. I don't think he'll ever be.

Valverde? Deschamp? There is something that both have in common==> mediocrity

wisconsincule

France doesn’t play as well with a front 3 of Dembele Griezmann and Mbappe. They are much better with Grioud and one of Mbappe or Dembele. Mbappe has been playing better than Dembouz so unfortunately Dembele isn’t going to see playing time unless Mbappe got hurt where he would then be the de facto starter. Dembele has all of the tools to be a super star just have to give him time.

xXKonan

A domestic double while being 1 game off from being undefeated in the league is considered mediocre :lol:
Domestic double is great but this is also the same guy who has done a number of questionable things and played the biggest role in us shitting the bed in Rome despite having a 3 goal lead and being eliminated in the CL.

Players take responsibility in that as well but he spent nearly 80 fucking minutes on the sidelines with his head in his ass standing there looking befuddled while we are getting wrecked. And the first thing he does is put on Andre Gomes who admitted that he doesn't have mentality to play for a team like ours and he did nothing in the time he went on. And at that point we lost the tie completely.

Yeah we won the domestic double but despite that the coach is not always correct and Valverde certainly proved that in some games last season. Just hope the dude learned from his mistakes for this new season.

ab739

Domestic double is great but this is also the same guy who has done a number of questionable things and played the biggest role in us shitting the bed in Rome despite having a 3 goal lead and being eliminated in the CL.

Players take responsibility in that as well but he spent nearly 80 fucking minutes on the sidelines with his head in his ass standing there looking befuddled while we are getting wrecked. And the first thing he does is put on Andre Gomes who admitted that he doesn't have mentality to play for a team like ours and he did nothing in the time he went on. And at that point we lost the tie completely.

Yeah we won the domestic double but despite that the coach is not always correct and Valverde certainly proved that in some games last season. Just hope the dude learned from his mistakes for this new season.

He fked up the tactics for Roma but he wasn't bad. People hate on him because were not playing muh tiki taka for obvious reasons some fans don't see. I expect next season to be much better if we can get a proper cm

Home of Barca Fans