11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Nothanks

yeah because everyone played like shit that's not a compliment
he was bad, his biggest contribution was a slow ass kick straight at the keeper.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Now that he is starting to get some consistent game time, I’m expecting far more than this from him, tbh.

Nothanks

he can have shitty games and i wont criticize him, but when i see our players jogging back into defensive transitions and that players name is not messi i'm going to criticize him.

coutinho on the right stabalized the defense more because he gave a shit to defend dembele is so lazy and comes off as arrogant to not bother.

ASordidGod

Wasn't that bad I didn't think. Few nice things. But yeah, needs to offer more overall. But he is still young/adapting after injury. For me Coutinho was no better today.

Raki13

Wasn't that bad I didn't think. Few nice things. But yeah, needs to offer more overall. But he is still young/adapting after injury. For me Coutinho was no better today.

I know its the way the game is now but we paid far far to much cash for both of these players.

ASordidGod

I know its the way the game is now but we paid far far to much cash for both of these players.

Oh absolutely. Dembele I could have probably just about justified at the time, partly because he was young and we were paying for potential, and partly because I hadn't seen a great deal of him so could convince myself he was the greatest prospect going, ha ha. Coutinho though, good player, very good even, but not even a top twenty footballer for me, let along top ten. And we're paying the second most for a player ever? And not only that, but without a clear idea (as far as I can tell) where we were going to play him? Like I know people say as an Iniesta long term replacement, but that's assuming so much of a player who's probably not played more than five, ten games as a conventional CM his whole life. We were too desperate to spend the Neymar money. Spent it on two very good players, but whilst massively overpaying for both, and without really improving the team (At least at this stage. Hopefully that'll change).

Home of Barca Fans