11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

FCBfan22

73348700.jpg

xXKonan

Seems more and more happy. I guess that will be the end of the rumours regarding supposed bad behaviour.
He's had a tough start here due to his injuries and rumors of his parents divorce affecting him, it was good to see him smile and look involved yesterday.

He starting to show what he did at Dortmund and he seems to be learning how to time his ball releases.

soul24rage

I just love how he is very comfortable with either foot when he's dribbling, passing or crossing. just need to fine tune his finishing and decision making to be a very dangerous attacking player

khaled_a_d

Dembele had a very good game.

Cant be worried about him or attacking players losing the ball too much if they are also producing at same time.

Agree with that, but I just hope he will learn to make his dribbling more tight than it is, it will make it more smooth and will lose the ball way less. It is something I've noticed since his days in Germany

I bet my right testicle he won't start against Chelshit

Will come back to this post if he starts :lol:

GOAT_SUAREZ

I bet my right testicle he won't start against Chelshit

I bet he will. Chelsea needs to score so we can counter. Iniesta won't play and we damn sure aren't playing Paulinho and Gomes. It will be a 4-3-3 with Dembele, Messi and Suarez up front. Midfield will be Busquets, Paulinho and Rakitic.

ASordidGod

I bet he will. Chelsea needs to score so we can counter. Iniesta won't play and we damn sure aren't playing Paulinho and Gomes. It will be a 4-3-3 with Dembele, Messi and Suarez up front. Midfield will be Busquets, Paulinho and Rakitic.

I hope he starts, but even though Chelsea need a goal there's no way they play open. They're still just gonna sit back and counter, at least till late on.

ATLBarcaFan

The kid has amazing talent, you can't teach that skill and pace. But, he is still literally a kid. He is far from a finished product, but I for one am ecstatic to have him on this team.

Home of Barca Fans