11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Nothanks

Valverde said he would expect Dembele in January and wants to be cautious, very unlikely he'll play the classico

Would not want him starting in the Classico. Even if he's fully fit. It takes time to gel with the team, moreover he's out of proper football for like 6 months ish.

If he's at 100% and gets the green light from the doctors we should throw him into the Clasico. Even if he's out of form he would still provide a lot more than Deulofeu.

M

MessiCam

Doubtful. A player without fitness or rhythm is practically useless in such a high profile matchup.

It’s not even about that as far as I’m concerned. Dembélé had a significant injury and rushing him back could cause more harm than good.

I think people underestimate just how serious his injury is. Pep had a similar injury and it took a long time for him to recover his form. In some cases it’s the type of injury that would necessitate playing style adjustments.

Messi983

If he's at 100% and gets the green light from the doctors we should throw him into the Clasico. Even if he's out of form he would still provide a lot more than Deulofeu.

IF he'll be ready for El Clasico I think he'd be better coming off the bench for the last 20-30 minutes. I don't see him starting.

DN8iLb_WkAActbO.jpg

Looks like party boy Ousmane is going the way of Neymar, had high hopes for him, SAD!

Xaviniesta

Haha, the club is the last place a man should be looking for a girlfriend, especially a guy like Ousmane that's bound to have gold-diggers all over him.

Of course the club is the last place to go. But for footballers that is where they find women sometimes. Almost all the models (who become wags) are there. Didn't Ronaldo meet his girlfriend in a club?

xXKonan

According to Orava(Doctor) he's already training in the sand and in Mid november he could be ready to train with the ball.

Home of Barca Fans