11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

FinBarcelonafan

Did you guys hear? Things have gone well for Dembele and now he is expected back way sooner! 😶😶😎😄

according to French media L’Equipen

https://m.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Fc-barcelone-ousmane-dembele-a-rechausse-les-crampons/847413

Last edited:
Couldn't make out a lot in French but didn't see where it said when he would get back?

It says he could be back by mid December.

MARK MY WORDS, HE WILL BE BACK, BETTER THAN EVER BEFORE, PEOPLE WILL BE WONDERING WHO MBAPPE AND JESUS ARE AFTER A WHILE.

RAMOS BETTER WATCH OUT, HE BETTER NOT DIVE, HE BETTER NOT SHOUT AND I'M TELLING HIM WHY, OUSMANE DEMBELE IS COMING TO TOWN!

M

MessiCam

No way Barca rush him back. They expect or think him to be ready mid/end December but they wont and shouldn't risk it.

First game in January is against Levante on the 7th. I'd have him skip 1 or 2 games in January and get him up to speed in the Copa games ahead of Champions League return in February.

People need to stop getting their hopes up for January's transfer window, rarely do any players of note switch clubs in the the winter. Not to mention Barto couldn't get shit done in the summer, what makes you think he's going to work a miracle in January?

Last edited:
M

MessiCam

People need to stop getting their hopes up for January's transfer window, rarely do any players of note that switch clubs in the the winter. Not to mention Barto couldn't get shit done in the summer, what makes you think he's going to work a miracle in January?

This winter is a little different with a World Cup on the horizon and Neymar/PSG completely screwing the summer window. I'm expecting a lot of deals to be done in the winter. Also, for some reason, there appears to be plenty quality players who's deals will be expiring next year and their clubs would like to cash in instead of them leaving on a Bosman. Whether Barca make a success of it is another thing though.

Home of Barca Fans