11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

ronniecro

great start of his barca career,as someone said,he could be even better fit than neymar,he's much more down to earth and really loves the club,he will be great

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He will be the one that carries the ball forward with his speed and ability to beat his marker so I see him more as assist man.

Suarez one the other side should hunt for those Messi passes behind the lines.

Keikoku

Cabbage
Nice debut, but seems thet we play 4-3-1-2 with Messi went to center and him being right inside forward, might be good alternative.

BarcaOG

Banned
unfair to draw conclusions about him 'missing simple passes' from his debut. as he gets more comfortable he will improve

Windhook

I'm comfortable with Ousmane playing RW and Messi back to false nine position. As long as they produce those lightning quick counter attacks I'm fine. The only disadvantage is Suarez sticking to LW position which definitely will slow Barca's game in possession attacks against "parked buses".

JamDav1982

I'm comfortable with Ousmane playing RW and Messi back to false nine position. As long as they produce those lightning quick counter attacks I'm fine. The only disadvantage is Suarez sticking to LW position which definitely will slow Barca's game in possession attacks against "parked buses".

Suarez didnt stick to LW yesterday and wont.

Virtually all the width on that side came from Alba.

Home of Barca Fans