11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Richard.H

Only 20 fuking years old.... if all goes well this may be a bigger signing than Neymar in terms of long term contribution to Barca

krakdol

You can sense talent each time he touchs the ball, we have made a unique signing.

Well yes, he's basically the best young player in the world. His numbers were great in Dortmund but his partners (especially Aubameyang) missed tons of easy chances, otherwise he would already be the best in Europe in assists. He will rack tons of assists here.

Now he just need more passes, he didn't get a lot tonight. Hopefully they make him a starter very soon, Deulofeu is far from his level so there's no need wasting time here.

Last edited:

Givenchy

looked a little nervous imo which is to be expected. great assist and good for his confidence. didn't get much of the ball but i guess we were in energy conserve mode after the 3rd went in. i'd like to see Deulo-Messi-Dempele vs Juve, Suarez is just so so wasteful.

krakdol

looked a little nervous imo which is to be expected. great assist and good for his confidence. didn't get much of the ball but i guess we were in energy conserve mode after the 3rd went in. i'd like to see Deulo-Messi-Dempele vs Juve, Suarez is just so so wasteful.

I didn't think he looked that nervous, he just received very few balls, which is to be expected at the beginning, other players are used to play together and not with him.

xXKonan

DJT93mOW0AAQPBQ.jpg

Home of Barca Fans