11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

puri

[tw]896841668565118977[/tw]
According to Kicker Barca's first offer was 85M fix + 25 certain variables. Dortmund want 140-150 fix.

Looking at the difference in valuation, it doesn't seem like a deal can be made right ?

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
According to Kicker Barca's first offer was 85M fix + 25 certain variables. Dortmund want 140-150 fix.

Looking at the difference in valuation, it doesn't seem like a deal can be made right ?

Yep. We won't sign him.

We'll continue with this mediocre lot and probably tank the season.

DonAK

Dembele and Seri would solve a lot of problems. I don't think Paulinho and Coutinho will improve this team at all.

Coutinho in the midfield will give us a much needed creativity lacking apart from Messi. Seri will give us control and creativity. Both together would be great. Dembele will give us a player who's actually dangerous with the ball and a goal threat even though his finishing is very iffy right now, but still more of a goal threat than Deulofeu and Denis, easily.

But we won't. We're getting Paulinho, you guys don't want to sell Dembele and Liverpool might force Coutinho to stay to set an example out of him.

People have been making excuses about this team's future for way too long now, saying Real Madrid's signings and future doesn't look brighter.

They're in for a rude awakening this season. I've already accepted it tbh. There's nothing I can do if people want to bury their heads in the sand and the socis who can vote the board out, are acting like blind sheep.

The best I can hope for is watching the team exceed my expectations.

tacticvarium

- - - - Dembélé (Coutinho, Denis) - - - Suárez (Paco??!)- - - Messi (Dembélé, Denis)
- - - - Coutinho (Iniesta, Aleñá) - - - Busi (Samper) - - - Seri (Aleñá, Roberto)
- - - Alba (Digne?!) - - Umtiti (Masche) - - Pique (Marlon) - - Semedo (Roberto)

Best possible squad which will probably never happen.
One can dream. Though I'm not convinced with Coutinho tbh.

Yannik

Dortmund is bluffing I say. They're plotting to sell Dembélé ever since they noticed that he had his panties wet during the Neymar saga. The whole "we want to keep him" and "150m€" thing is just part of their negotiation to drive the price up. Barca will submit a new offer on monday and if it comes anywhere halfway inbetween their first offer and Dortmunds demands, then I expect it to be accepted.

Especially after today Barto is under pressure. Barca will painfully realize that the Neymar money curse is a real thing, and that they need great players more than great prices.

DonAK

I hope Dortmund play hardball.

I'm ready to tank the season if it means the board will be gone. Them signing Coutinho and Dembele, and then signing more retarded players next summer driving us into darkness. I don't want that. I don't want them to cover their flaws, I want them gone forever.

That's how desperate I am. Barca long-term > Barca short-term even if it means destroying a season out of the few left of Messi.

blackrum

All futile recycled speculation until Barça make a second bid. Afaik the 150M figure still goes back to last Tuesday's negotiations. Can't expect BVB to lower the price if there hasn't been further contact.

Paul

Since we spent 40m on Paulinho, don't know what sounds worse, 110m + 40m for Paulinho or 150m for one player.

5ergio_Busquets

Why do people act as if they would pay the money from their own pockets?!
Is it better to spend 150m on one Dembele or on 1 Paulinho, 1 Gomes and 1 Arda?!
Not saying the price is right but the market is inflated and the team really needs quality players even if it means overpaying.

Arkk

Why do people act as if they would pay the money from their own pockets?!
Is it better to spend 150m on one Dembele or on 1 Paulinho, 1 Gomes and 1 Arda?!
Not saying the price is right but the market is inflated and the team really needs quality players even if it means overpaying.

its better to spend 222m on Dembele than any on those 3 dickheads

just sign him i don't even care about the price, get him and Coutinho and hope for the best. hopefully the socios get fed up with Barto and call an election

xXKonan

Considering how bad the game was today by us and how they pushed back announcing Paulinho, I can see us going further crazy for him now.

Expect fireworks in the next two days.

Home of Barca Fans