11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Zuti

They have no back up striker and no back up RB.

Dembele joined Dortmund last year because he wanted to be a starter and not back up, him choosing Madrid over Barca is super unlikely. Not to mention that RM wouldn't splash that kind of money on back up.

jairzinho

Real can fuck off. Even if they have no serious intentions of doing a deal they'll just spike his price. Last thing we need. We need to get this done asap and move on to Phil and Seri .

Yannik

Bildschirmfoto-2017-08-13-um-16.23.03.png

This is supposed to be a snapchat-message from him, but I suspect it's fake.

I've seen this from many less-serious gossip sites, but I can't find anything about that.
I asked my brother who has Snapchat to look up his account and it seems like he isn't even on snapchat, or at least we can't find him.

gr98

"Borussia will transfer Dembélé to Barça but with conditions"
[tw]896776638276546561[/tw]

"Borussia wants Barca to pay 100 million ' cash ' and raise the variables between 25 and 30 million. There is the final haggling, where they will sever the bargaining skill of each other in the negotiation to establish the final price."

gr98

LOL WTF does that mean.

"Borussia wants Barca to pay 100 million ' cash ' and raise the variables between 25 and 30 million. There is the final haggling, where they will sever the bargaining skill of each other in the negotiation to establish the final price."

jairzinho

It means they're willing to negotiate but want to squeeze our nuts in the process. We can give them the 100m cash up front and pay the rest of Add-ons in installments. Their scouting is probably one of the best in Europe so they shouldn't have problems unearthing another gem from somewhere. Besides they hv good enough cover when he leaves ...Maximilian Phillip and that other kid Pulisic will be insane in a few years.

Last edited:

Yannik

Their scouting is probably one of the best in Europe so they shouldn't have problems unearthing another gem from somewhere. Besides they hv good enough cover when he leaves ...Maximilian Phillip and that other other kid Pulisic is the real deal.

Ehh, one of the names mentioned to replace him is Maxwell Cornet and that kid is terrible.
Phillip is also more of a squad player.

gr98

"Peter Bosz, the BvB's coach, has publicly said that perhaps they should start forgetting Ousmane Dembélé." Guess he's coming then. [tw]896780706684260354[/tw]

Raketa10

Finish this and sign him ASAP!!! Only Dembele and Coutinho can fix this horror summer.

Last edited:

blackrum

So Barca's offer will probably be around 95 M up front and 20 M in variables.

Home of Barca Fans