11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Messi983

[tw]896360273933733889[/tw]

I'm so tired of this shit, I'd give them the full 222m or (182m due to Fallinho) just to give us a shot to salvage this season.

img_aollerm_20170801-233653_imagenes_lv_terceros_parodia_se_queda-kYZG-U43273029797po-992x558@LaVanguardia-Web.jpg

blaugrana1987

He should appologize and ask for transfer. What will happen is they being germans will tell him no, cant go, and we will pay 130m for Coutinho and 40m for Paulinho.

blackrum

Sunday's Bild writes Watzke would be willing to give Dembele a second chance and Dembele has recognised he's made a mistake and would continue playing for the club. Sounds more like guesswork than anything.

Could we afford Dembele and Coutinho with 40M wasted for Paulinho? I guess Coutinho + Dembele + Seri is out of question now as the full 222M weren't going to transfers.

Arkk

Sunday's Bild writes Watzke would be willing to give Dembele a second chance and Dembele has recognised he's made a mistake and would continue playing for the club. Sounds more like guesswork than anything.

Could we afford Dembele and Coutinho with 40M wasted for Paulinho? I guess Coutinho + Dembele + Seri is out of question now as the full 222M weren't going to transfers.

we didn't put in any more offers for Dembele so it doesn't look good and i thought Bild is quite reliable usually? Dembele did his part, tried to burn some bridges and ditched training but Barto is too busy chasing his man Paulinho

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
[tw]896506956713795584[/tw]

Doubt they would release a statement if he was allowed to leave. Will probably be some Verratti shit with Dembele apologising and saying he is happy to stay. Damn it.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
[tw]896506956713795584[/tw]

Doubt they will release a statement allowing him to leave. Think this is over and that he will stay. Damn it.

Kicker saying the statement won't be about his future, but about his fine and suspension.

blackrum

we didn't put in any more offers for Dembele so it doesn't look good and i thought Bild is quite reliable usually? Dembele did his part, tried to burn some bridges and ditched training but Barto is too busy chasing his man Paulinho

They are using a lot of subjunctive forms so I guess it's just hearsay. Guess we'll know for sure tomorrow but I don't think it's unrealistic Dembele might have shown remorse. Doesn't mean he doesn't still want to leave.

Aubameyang was joking about Dembele on his live stream today but said, "if a guy has a dream, what can I do?".

1993Kaan1993

They are using a lot of subjunctive forms so I guess it's just hearsay. Guess we'll know for sure tomorrow but I don't think it's unrealistic Dembele might have shown remorse. Doesn't mean he doesn't still want to leave.

Aubameyang was joking about Dembele on his live stream today but said, "if a guy has a dream, what can I do?".

he said it about Milan, not Dembele.

Home of Barca Fans