11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Zuti

not ever tired of posting this:

• Selling club is obliged to pay 25% of the fee to Rennes.
  • Selling club knows Barcelona have atleast 222ME in cash.
  • Selling club economically does not have to sell.
  • Selling club does not want to sell.
  • Selling club has no time to an ample replacement and hence requires the be extraordinarily compensated, rightfully so.
  • Selling club knows other "superstar" talent Mbappe is quoted even higher figures.
  • Selling club knows Barca is in desperate need to sign a replacement for Neymar

1st offer 115m,
asking price 150m
There's literally just a 30% difference of expactions here. Agreement likely to be somewhere in the middle.

Clearly BVB is therefor not trying to avoid this deal in total, they just milk you for it.
And you don't give a fuck about promises or shit, you are just bloody mad your club is getting milked and you don't want that. Blame your bord for being this dumb to even get you here, not BVB because they are smarter than Barto and hence abusing that intellectual advantage.

You are again using an analogy to list things that fit your agenda, but it goes the other way around too.

- Buying club couldn't care less about that 25% selling club has to pay to Rennes
- Buying club is well aware that selling club is trying to milk them dry
- Buying club knows the player wants to leave
- Buying club knows the player is boycotting training
-Buying club knows that next year he will cost less
-Buying club knows the team spirit if the player stays will suffer immensly

So even if BVB has a leverage in these negotiations, it's not remotely as huge as you make it out to be, otherwise there would be no negotiations at all.

Yannik

If they agreed to sell him to Barca even without a release clause, if it's true, then it's not the player's fault for thinking the club would keep its word.

yes, that ominous verbal agreement that only Barca-based papers are apprently informed about.

Besides, Dortmund apparently fucked over Rennes too even though the latter got a sell-on percentage out of it. Dortmund shouldn't complain when they do the same to others. It's a part of the business.

what did they do?

speaking of Rennes, was it also justified from Dembélé to go missing from training there, when Rennes didn't want to sell and his dream club wanted to buy?

puri

As if Dembele would boycott his career over this. I'm fine with not selling at this Point. If after the WC Dembele is still in high demand and his valuation rises, I'm sure Dortmund would demand as much. Just because we agreed to let him go to barca doesn't mean there is a Barca Discount. Still easier for us to get a replacement earlier in the Transfer Windows than in the end of it.

blackrum

You are again using an analogy to list things that fit your agenda, but it goes the other way around too.

- Buying club couldn't care less about that 25% selling club has to pay to Rennes

So even if BVB has a leverage in these negotiations, it's not remotely as huge as you make it out to be, otherwise there would be no negotiations at all.

Problem is, selling club does not need or want to sell. It's the buying club who wants something (the player). So if the valuations differ too much for buying's clubs liking, nothing is keeping them from withdrawing from the negotiations.

Yannik

Of course it does, that's why we call it negotiations. Simple business, yet people act outraged about hard- or low balling. Certainly the selling club's factors matter more nonetheless, because it needs their ok, not just the buying clubs.

yes, that ominous verbal agreement that only Barca-based papers are apprently informed about.

what did they do?

speaking of Rennes, was it also justified from Dembélé to go missing from training there, when Rennes didn't want to sell and his dream club wanted to buy?

Yes. They wanted him to renew so they could sell him for even more. Fuck them. Easy.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

what did they do?

When did I say it was right of Dembele to skip training?

They can keep him now, but if they deny him the chance for consecutive years, then it might be justified if he goes crazy.

Garrus

You can't offer anything close to that? My sources are saying you have 222m lying around. :coffee:
I have 20 thousands dollars saved up in my bank account right now, And my dream is to own a harley davidson motorcycle, Does that mean i should go out to a HD dealership now and pay 15 thousands dollars?

Zuti

Problem is, selling club does not need or want to sell. It's the buying club who wants something (the player). So if the valuations differ too much for buying's clubs liking, nothing is keeping them from withdrawing from the negotiations.

That's exactly what I'm saying tho, if the wouldn't want to sell, there would be no negotiations, there would be no asking price, them setting an asking price means they are will in to negotiate , and if the buying club felt that they would be ripped of in this Deal, buying club would withdraw.

We have no withdrawn yet tho, so the board must feel that there is a possibility to make a fair deal.

puri

what did they do?

Yeas his dream Club than was Red Bull Salzburg. After his boycott he signed a contract Extension. He's a child throwing a trantrum. i'm sure his agents and mother will wash his head and he'll Play like always.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
well what else are you arguing here?

Your argument about him not demanding a release clause being his fault.

Does every player in the World need to have a release clause now to leave?

The fact that you actually need to negotiate a release clause is another matter altogether. Few clubs accept it these days because the market keep getting crazier every year.

Should he have signed for MK Dons if they were the only club accepting a release clause?

Yannik

I have 20 thousands dollars saved up in my bank account right now, And my dream is to own a harley davidson motorcycle, Does that mean i should go out to a HD dealership now and pay 15 thousands dollars?

Have you already agreed personal terms with that Harley? Has it omitted the latest maintenance?

Home of Barca Fans