11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

montero19

Really, that's your insult? "Hurr durr you suck so much Barcelona wouldn't hire you!!!111!!"

Like, okay? Lmfao.

Who says we need to spend 200 million? Replace him with Everton, he's far more technical and intelligent than Dembele will ever be.

You are irritating please! Take your hatred elsewhere..

Afromaticz

I have to agree 100% it's quite embarrassing actually.
Don't get me wrong i dont mind if certain posters don't rate a player but this dude is just being disrespectful for no reason and the worst part is he has zero football knowledge it's absolutely amazing

Tekkers

it's real strange. even that total football guy waits for dembele to play a match before he starts criticizing him.

i see a new post expecting it to be about some updated information about the guy, but instead its just this guy ranting instead

montero19

I have to agree 100% it's quite embarrassing actually.
Don't get me wrong i dont mind if certain posters don't rate a player but this dude is just being disrespectful for no reason and the worst part is he has zero football knowledge it's absolutely amazing

You are right. People like him infuriate me. Imagine him mentioning Everton as better than Dembele. Balderdash!

montero19

it's real strange. even that total football guy waits for dembele to play a match before he starts criticizing him.

i see a new post expecting it to be about some updated information about the guy, but instead its just this guy ranting instead

Anyone in his right senses knows Dembele is one of the most talented players in the world. People like that guy seriously need help...

Acnologia

Catulyan Radio just reported that Barca wants both Neymar and Griezmann. This basically means RIP to Dembele,Coutinho, Umtiti and possibly Rakitic career at Barcelona

JerseyAddict

Catulyan Radio just reported that Barca wants both Neymar and Griezmann. This basically means RIP to Dembele,Coutinho, Umtiti and possibly Rakitic career at Barcelona

And where will Suarez play then?

Why would they sell young Dembele for older Neymer

Injury prone... Both
Party prone... Both

So there is no real reason to take the moneymar back.

Acnologia

Because we have been trashed offensively for two seasons. Because Dembele so far has been a flop. We will definitely get Neymar this summer so selling dembele will help us with funds

Home of Barca Fans