11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Messigician

Lmao one new source and people lap it up, while hundreds are posted on Neymar and it's all "Fake news" no obvious confirmation bias at all here lol

Last edited:

Total-Football

he is def intransferable.... because barca CANT transfer him and not because it does not want. as things stand right now, he plays like a 20 million euros player.

Laplacian

he is def intransferable.... because barca CANT transfer him and not because it does not want. as things stand right now, he plays like a 20 million euros player.

It's genuinely incredible how shit he is. The guy can barely keep it together when someone passes to him in tight areas, must be the reason why pretty much everyone ignores him in buildups, completely and utterly deficient in technique.

wisconsincule

It's genuinely incredible how shit he is. The guy can barely keep it together when someone passes to him in tight areas, must be the reason why pretty much everyone ignores him in buildups, completely and utterly deficient in technique.

So who are you spending 200 million on to replace him??

Devils

With the way Messi has been playing in copa, I think we need to start planning for the future.

And the future is Ousmane Dembele #10.

It's time, dawg.

Messigician

With the way Messi has been playing in copa, I think we need to start planning for the future.

And the future is Ousmane Dembele #10.

It's time, dawg.

Do you ever take a break from trolling to defecate or do you defecate on this site with the s*** you say?

Afromaticz

And this is why you're on fan forum talkin shit and not in charge of any of our transfers.

Laplacian

And this is why you're on fan forum talkin shit and not in charge of any of our transfers.

Really, that's your insult? "Hurr durr you suck so much Barcelona wouldn't hire you!!!111!!"

Like, okay? Lmfao.

So who are you spending 200 million on to replace him??

Who says we need to spend 200 million? Replace him with Everton, he's far more technical and intelligent than Dembele will ever be.

Devils

[tw]1141808233033678848[/tw]

Oh my dayyyyyys. The PRINCE has unveiled his new physique. Look at those shoulders, back and triceps. Incredible fitness levels from the elite genetic specimen.

Training already for the upcoming season. Stunning dedication.

I'm at a loss for words. Never seen anything like this.

Messigician

Oh my dayyyyyys. The PRINCE has unveiled his new physique. Look at those shoulders, back and triceps. Incredible fitness levels from the elite genetic specimen.

Looks like a twig

Afromaticz

Dembouz about to silence his critiques.

Home of Barca Fans