11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuchi

Easily becoming the nightmare of every RB out there,very unpredictable, fast and cold blooded.

About last night's deed, it's fascinating how he keeps his composure in small spaces, after sprinting 30 meters, never lost focus despite getting close to the line, always aware of his position and how to coordinate his moves to deliver that final pass...never in danger of loosing control.

Well played Ney, well played:)

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Fast becoming a truly complete forward.....only problem is his heading :coffee:

Edit: Shame we don't have a Pele smiley

SeloBarca

So damn good. His ballcontrol, dribbles and acceleration is magical.
Been the best player in the world the last 4-5 months imo.

El Flaco

Neymar's first touch vs. Athletic Bilbao

[gfy]FaroffTediousArizonaalligatorlizard[/gfy]

Alternative Angles

[gfy]ExcellentGrotesqueHarvestmouse[/gfy]

Ubermensch

Does everyone notice that he has cut down so many unnecessary step overs while dribbling this season? That pretty much explains why he is so sharp and effective at taking on his defenders right now. I am sure this is an influence from Messi.

EdmondDantes

Does everyone notice that he has cut down so many unnecessary step overs while dribbling this season? That pretty much explains why he is so sharp and effective at taking on his defenders right now. I am sure this is an influence from Messi.

I noticed this when we played Roma in pre season in the Gamper Trophy. His game had gone up a couple of levels back then, now it's just improving astronomically.

ATLBarcaFan

Neymar's first touch vs. Athletic Bilbao

[gfy]FaroffTediousArizonaalligatorlizard[/gfy]

Alternative Angles

[gfy]ExcellentGrotesqueHarvestmouse[/gfy]

Would have been a beautiful goal, great by Neymar followed by a great dummy by Suarez, Messi botched it

Drexl

I've always regretted we couldn't see prime R10 and prime Messi together. Neymar makes me I miss Dinho a little less.

Drexl

In Ronnie's case it was all the media's fault. They made him the scapegoat after the 2006 World Cup. He was brilliant in the 2006/2007 season, he's carried us when Messi and Eto'o were injured for most of the time + we had Gudjohnsen, yet the press still kept throwing shit at him. I fucking hate all the journalists. They've tried to do the same with Lio, but, thank God, he's so strong.
I'm sure Neymar won't dicline that fast, he has the same drive like Messi, always hungry.

serghei

Easily the second best player in the world. What an absolute monster.

I think so too. He is just something else. He gets closer and closer to Ronaldinho for us, combining efficiency with pure joy of playing football the brazilian way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans