11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truthist

He seems to play within himself out of respect for Messi. As soon as Messi leaves the building he turns on beast mode...unreal!

mark1nhu

Let's not forget, Ronnie began going downhill while only 26, Ronaldo at 26 and Adriano at 24.

Three party hard addicted guys, three players without a disciplinary father, three unfocused and undisciplined athletes, etc, etc, etc.

Of course he can eventually be absorbed by his own success and things can go south, but there is too much difference in the details to repeat their history.

There is no comparison to be made, IMHO.

Only thing standing against a decade of performance by ney is injury.

He's not ronnie and honestly the club knows better now.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Different times, different people, different roles.
Ronaldinho was main man. Neymar is not.
Won the World Cup. Neymar hasn't.
Won leagues and CL with Barca. Neymar also.
Won the Ballon. Neymar hasn't.

F

Flavia

CZCb6w5WkAAngJI.jpg:large

Dat look :wub:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Let's not forget, Ronnie began going downhill while only 26, Ronaldo at 26 and Adriano at 24.
Thankfully, he has Leo to look upto and it's really not easy for him to overcome the legacy! Let's just hope Leo makes his stamp further stronger at Barca and makes winning a habit for Neymar Jr.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Different times, different people, different roles.
Ronaldinho was main man. Neymar is not.
Won the World Cup. Neymar hasn't.
Won leagues and CL with Barca. Neymar also.
Won the Ballon. Neymar hasn't.

Most important difference I think is Neymar has his dad with some good experience in organizing orgies, he'll get him all he needs at home thus no need to go out searching :lol:

Seriously though, I don't think the difference lies in sporting aspects, but Neymar's entourage being his family, and his father being the greedy agent he is, I'm convinced as I stated before that this will be what makes the difference and maintain neymar on the right rails.

In today's market and with his massive marketing potential, Ney Jr has all the stars lined up to end up with close to half a billion $ on his account just like Bekham did, his father won't let that slip away.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Thankfully, he has Leo to look upto and it's really not easy for him to overcome the legacy! Let's just hope Leo makes his stamp further stronger at Barca and makes winning a habit for Neymar Jr.

Definitely. Plus he chose wisely with Dani Alves who is an absolute professional. The question for Neymar will be how disciplined he will continue to be in terms of taking care of his body and working on his game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans