11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radec

This guy will win Ballon D'or one day after Messi is gone. He is turning out great after not so good first season at Barcelona.. Last season he showed some great performances and again this season so far. After Messi is gone he will be our best player..

He will be the best player in the world after Messi era or even during Messi era when the start to fall off maybe drop in deeper in a more creative role than now which Neymar and other forwards willl benefit greatly from. That why we mustn't lose or sell him.

Plus I would really hate to see Neymar playing for another club >.<

Nucky

We won't lose him. He will remain Barca player for many years.. He would never sign for Real and City can only dream of Neymar. I'm sure he will extend his contract with Barca..

Neymessi

I can see that in the coming years he will be more than fit and good enough to be the successor of messi when he declines.Sure,he may not be as good or have that much influence that messi had but he will certainly be able to be the best and the most influential player of our squad like messi is now.

Jadentheman

What if we win CL and Liga again? That would be two more Super Cups right after his Summer tournaments. Then the League starts once more. It would be too much!

I am sure Messi would want to participate in both as well maybe.

FC B

He looked very very nervous on the stage when he got his nomination for the balon:neymar:

He said he is glad to be here along with his two idols. Who's the other idol for him apart from Messi ?

Jadentheman

Oh you guys. It was obviously scripted. Hey we know Messi is his #1. He hangs with MEssi all the time. Don't get so worked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans