11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrunoLodo

People will get mad and judge my post, but It was mean not to say ridiculous from Messi not to vote on Neymar for #1. What the heck was that? Okay, Suarez is his best friend, but even if it wasnt clear that Neymar is better than Suarez, he should had voted for Neymar instead... Neymar was the one btw top #3 and he could get more points to surpass Ronaldo... Really, i did not like his attitude.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Roberto Carlos: "If the president [Perez] brings me to the club, I can bring Neymar to Madrid"

:lol:

http://www.lavanguardia.com/deporte.../roberto-carlos-neymar-barca-real-madrid.html

CYeshWMWYAAU3ir.jpg

blaugrana1987

People will get mad and judge my post, but It was mean not to say ridiculous from Messi not to vote on Neymar for #1. What the heck was that? Okay, Suarez is his best friend, but even if it wasnt clear that Neymar is better than Suarez, he should had voted for Neymar instead... Neymar was the one btw top #3 and he could get more points to surpass Ronaldo... Really, i did not like his attitude.

when he voted nobody knew who is top 3 so its irrelevant.

SirXavi

The Engineer

tumblr_inline_ndqc17q6TM1sqqavy.jpg

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

As I said earlier, Messi probably had a hunch that he himself would win the Ballon D'Or and the 2nd place would be hotly contested between Ronaldo and Neymar. So placing Neymar in the 2nd place would help me get more votes for the 2nd place, right?

Horatio

You're welcome
As I said earlier, Messi probably had a hunch that he himself would win the Ballon D'Or and the 2nd place would be hotly contested between Ronaldo and Neymar. So placing Neymar in the 2nd place would help me get more votes for the 2nd place, right?

Is this true? I thought the voters attribute points of 5, 3 and 1 to all the contestants. The person with the most points gets first place and the person with the second most points gets in second.
So if Messi wanted to assure that Neymar gets second, his best strategy would be to vote Neymar as his no.1 pick.

F

Flavia

Wrong. Origami is right.
Doubt Messi was trying to do anything like that either.

Kerrybai

What's wrong with voting Suarez over Neymar? Imo he had a better 2015 than Neymar, by a very small margin of course. Messi probably flipped a coin anyway.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
OMG..... So people now find another reason to judge and hate Leo.... So he voted Neymar ahead of Suarez! Wow, blasphemy that!!

People don't care to think and wait for one second if they would have discussed on whom to vote among themselves!

What's wrong with voting Suarez over Neymar? Imo he had a better 2015 than Neymar, by a very small margin of course. Messi probably flipped a coin anyway.

Exactly! Going by how friendly their relationship is.... They would have done deciding on this by going for a friendly gambling amongst themselves!! Jeez

Last edited:

SirXavi

The Engineer
OMG..... So people now find another reason to judge and hate Leo.... So he voted Neymar ahead of Suarez! Wow, blasphemy that!!

People don't care to think and wait for one second if they would have discussed on whom to vote among themselves!

Exactly! Going by how friendly their relationship is.... They would have done deciding on this by going for a friendly gambling amongst themselves!! Jeez

It's common for a lot of Barca fans to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Fickle fans are fickle. There will always be something to create nonsense like this. Us fans look everything in microscope and make a big deal of small things.

aaron101

Dude, just stop. Don't ruin this special moment for all Cules. You think too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans