11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Who gives a shit.

SPORT are generally not reliable anyway.

All this personality crap is ridiculous too. First of all, learn to accept that people are different. And both Xavi and Neymar's personalities seem fine, they are praised by their team mates for being humble and all that.

Neymar was having fun ffs Xavi was a bit over the top with him in my opinion.

What he said applies to Iniesta anyway as he was joining in at same time.

What he said can apply to Messi when he was drunk years ago on parade.

These are young guys excited on a parade for something that they have never achieved before. Xavi needs to lighten up a bit on that issue really.

You're mixing both things up. Xavi said the players were trying to take his shoes off when he was at the top of the bus in the Parade and that's why he pushed Neymar, Iniesta and others.

SPORT allege that Xavi heavily criticized Neymar for his trick vs Athletic, that's what's being discussed here. And with SPORT's track record I wouldn't give a crap about what they say because they have more often than not turned out to be bullshitters.

It infuriates me. How the fuck do you, a random guy behind a computer screen, know shit about Xavi or Neymar's personality?

Last edited:

dakt

Neymar was having fun ffs Xavi was a bit over the top with him in my opinion.

What he said applies to Iniesta anyway as he was joining in at same time.

What he said can apply to Messi when he was drunk years ago on parade.

These are young guys excited on a parade for something that they have never achieved before. Xavi needs to lighten up a bit on that issue really.

To me Neymar seems quite tiring and I understand that from time to time people are having enough of his behaviour.
Drunk Messi...there's nothing better that that. God of football himself, who is quite shy and humble when considering his greatness (especially back then) and is drunk. I wouldn't be surprised if that was his first drunken experience.

JamDav1982

To me Neymar seems quite tiring and I understand that from time to time people are having enough of his behaviour.
Drunk Messi...there's nothing better that that. God of football himself, who is quite shy and humble when considering his greatness (especially back then) and is drunk. I wouldn't be surprised if that was his first drunken experience.

Who is getting tired of Neymar? The exact opposite if you ask me and Neymar, Suarez etc have brought a new energy to the changing room.

A lot of the players at Barca have spoke about the dressing room at Barca at moment being best they have been in. You dont get that if guys are tired of the likes of Neymar or Alves.

Alves is far more hyper and has been loved by other players for years.

Alen

Xavi basically said the same thing as Luis Enrique, that Neymar's from Brazil and what he did and the end of the copa final is ok there, but not in Europe. He then went on to say how he's a good kid and that changing shouldn't be a problem for him. He never said anything negative about Neymar's character.

The shoes thing is just silly, i don't see how you can deduce anything about Neymar's general behavior.

Frodo_FCB

Thing is that season is over and papers like Sport need to find smth to publish. You guys overreacting about BS like this.

Height18

Xavi has shitty personality!? There's no end to neyfanatizm here. I wouldn't mind if Xavi bitchslapped him in order to make him come to his senses. Neymar is good boy, but is flying too high sometimes or most of the time actually.
If Neymar turns out to be 10% of Xavi's personality, I would consider that as huge improvement.

Neymar does not need to change shit when it comes to his personality off the pitch. Every where he goes he gets along with others. And he already handles the media better than most players including Xavi. So your whole "come to his senses" makes no sense.

As for on the pitch there is no reason Neymar should kiss ass when it comes to opponents (He does enough of that when going out of his way to praise teammates) or play different to not hurt the feelings of lesser players.

Last edited:

Barcalove

Banned
The point isnt even Xavi being a good person or not, but oh my god our team sucks soooo much in press conferences, they always say dumb stuff, like :
Mathieu about Messi and Lucho
Suarez about messi telling him to "play there"
Lucho,Pique and now Xavi about bilbao thugs

RM players seems to be much better at handling the media, they almost never backfire as we do

JamDav1982

The point isnt even Xavi being a good person or not, but oh my god our team sucks soooo much in press conferences, they always say dumb stuff, like :
Mathieu about Messi and Lucho
Suarez about messi telling him to "play there"
Lucho,Pique and now Xavi about bilbao thugs

RM players seems to be much better at handling the media, they almost never backfire as we do

Really? Madrid great at handling media?

The infighting at Madrid season after season is discussed all over the media.

Barcalove

Banned
Really? Madrid great at handling media?

The infighting at Madrid season after season is discussed all over the media.
Yea they are great at the media, ronaldo kicked every body, did someone said anything about that? Or when arbeloa "stoled" his goal,a anybody in the team criticized cr7? They do shit when they are on the pitch, but when they are talking with the press they always defend themselves

Stric

Stop the hyperbole, no one said Xavi is a shitty person. Just one person said he has a "shitty personalty sometimes". And if he said this to the media, its an example of that.

There's nothing in his quote that indicates he has a "shitty personality". He said things that players and managers in Spain obviously find to be true. And he praised Neymar apart from that.

Height18

There's nothing in his quote that indicates he has a "shitty personality". He said things that players and managers in Spain obviously find to be true. And he praised Neymar apart from that.

There is ZERO reason to tell the media, he can tell Neymar himself if he cares so much. That's the point. Same point the poster Barcalove is making right above. Its like these guys sometime have no media training

Barcalove

Banned
Or even at Ronaldo party after the 4-0, any teammate said anything? Just revert it, and imagine if neymar had trown a party after losing for 4-0? lucho,Xavi would murder him

JamDav1982

Yea they are great at the media, ronaldo kicked every body, did someone said anything about that? Or when arbeloa "stoled" his goal,a anybody in the team criticized cr7? They do shit when they are on the pitch, but when they are talking with the press they always defend themselves

No one from Barca would condem a player for getting a red card or ever come out against Messi if he berated someone for not passing etc.

The worst they have done is suggesting Neymar should amend his game a bit and even then a lot of players did support him in Bilbao game.

JamDav1982

Or even at Ronaldo party after the 4-0, any teammate said anything? Just revert it, and imagine if neymar had trown a party after losing for 4-0? lucho,Xavi would murder him

No he wouldnt.

Xavi would never go to the press to 'murder' a player for something like that.

You are taking a few comments about players behaviour on the pitch that some thought should change and using it as evidence that Barca players slaughter each other.

Said it earlier but Barca players have commented on this dressing room being best they have ever been in. You dont get that by players running to press to crucify others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans