11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

I don't understand why any show of skills makes the opponents so mad, honestly. It's sad. Dinho would also do it, back then it wasn't like this.

BrazilFan

So this is disrespecting aswell ?

The way I see it , it has nothing to do with tricks itself but more with who's doing it.

I don't know what the score was when Ronaldinho did that but if it during the 85th min or so of a blowout game then IMO it is unnecessary and I say that only because players might react badly to it. Maybe, leading to intentional nasty challenges.

FC B

He did good, but I don't understand why he won't pass to Suarez...

Tipically young egocentrical behaviour is to blame. If it persists for one or two years from now it means he is just a total narcisist if he can't play for the team. Look at Suarez, the golden boot of Europe and this kid.....

Stric

I'm still finding it hard to believe that all the fuss started because of his trick? At first, I thought something else happened while they were showing replays of his trick. Unbelievable. And the funniest part is, it didn't even work. He wanted to show off and failed miserably, he literally sent the ball across the goal line. If I was his opponent and was bitter for losing, my first instinct would probably be to mock him or something like that, and not get angry.

Chainsaw

Killahead
I don't understand why any show of skills makes the opponents so mad, honestly. It's sad. Dinho would also do it, back then it wasn't like this.

Because some skills, the way they are used, are considered to be against the fair play of the game and look as a way to humiliate your opponent. That's why Athletic players were angry at Neymar. The way he went with that trick looked as he's trying to toy with the opponent player. I remember Robinho and another Brazilian player caused the same scene back then when playing in the Brazilian league many years ago.

FC B

That was a stupid overreaction of Athletic players, should have seen at least several yellows for what they did there to Neymar and also the ref should have gave a fk for Barca.

It seems the basque ego is way to high that cannot be messed up with like Ney tried to do, they felt humiliated but for the christ sake this is football and this is fucking totally legal dribble to do, to get the ball past the opponent like this....

dakt

I don't understand what was so humiliating about that dribble? What was he supposed to do, announce it!?

FC B

I'm still finding it hard to believe that all the fuss started because of his trick? At first, I thought something else happened while they were showing replays of his trick. Unbelievable. And the funniest part is, it didn't even work. He wanted to show off and failed miserably, he literally sent the ball across the goal line. If I was his opponent and was bitter for losing, my first instinct would probably be to mock him or something like that, and not get angry.

No the funniest part is that stupid referee was right there and saw every little gesture Bilbao's players did to Ney and seemed no to see a damn thing ! Should have at least shown a bunch of yellows there and a fk for Barca.

F

Flavia

Tipically young egocentrical behaviour is to blame. If it persists for one or two years from now it means he is just a total narcisist if he can't play for the team. Look at Suarez, the golden boot of Europe and this kid.....

He does play for the team. That pass to Alves was his, before Alves assisted Messi's 2nd goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans