11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcalove

Banned
Its easy, just win a Champions League being 1 of the top scorers, win a CdR being the top scorer, and win a league being the third top scorer, all of this in only one season

How the hell can somebody be a legend after spending 2 seasons at a club? Are you kidding me?

Jadentheman

A Santos and now unofficial Barca legend

0494C17963BB4B6F9D85A6BC7DA926D7.jpg

I'm nonreligious BTW

F

Flavia

He is a Barça legend now. [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] said he'd be if we won it :D

impeh

Hi, its me..
Interestingly, Neymar's goal - with the final kick of the whole tournament - drew him level with both Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo as the top scorer in this season's Champions League.

Vegeta

Apparently, the second/third player alongside Morata & Robben, to score in both legs of the semi-final and the final of the CL.

Ekul

Despite all of the controversy surrounding his transfer, he's still been worth every penny. Can't wait to see how he develops in the next few years. Could be the best in the world (once Leo declines).

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Apparently, the second/third player alongside Morata to score in both legs of the semi-final and the final of the CL.

Second player to score in both quarterfinals, both semifinals, and the final since Benfica player Aguas in 1960-1961 where they beat Barca in the final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans