11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stric

668.gif

You never cease to amaze me. :lol:

MikeLoudDrop

IMO we should be happy we finally have someone that has the potential to carry our team instead of debating whether said someone will be able to do it as well as Messi.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
His pass for messi's disallowed goal shows his potential.
If he can realise that potential and be the guy that can also create and not just score what others serve him, then he rly will be able to step in messi's shoes.

Jadentheman

I agree, that's what I was most disappointed with his service and his passing. Not the short passing so much but the longer distance ones, through balls in the ground and air, and just in general his crossing Just was non existent this season

Catalan Fan

I don't get this forum at times, now we're arguing over our own players ? This season ? With 2 games to go ?

If we'd finished 2nd/3rd in La Liga, knocked out of CL in QF's then yes, maybe we have reason to discuss players, but right now ?

EDIT; especially as the two concerned are part of the trident ffs.

blaugrana1987

Neyboy is getting better and better under watchful eye of the GOAT. His passing is improving as is his dribbling. He no longer hogs the ball, he uses agility and speed with a bit of trickery to easily pass opposition. No doubt future BDOR.

Kerrybai

Messi had the team playing for him since 20 years old, build a team playing for Neymar and he'll show what he's capable :) Just watch Neymar playing for Brazil, is there ANYONE as good as him when he plays for brazil? i don't think so.
You guys underrate him too much, saying that he can't reach Messi's level. Messi got lucky because he had GUARDIOLA WHO SENT RONALDINHO OFF to give Messi a chance to play his full potential, with Ronaldinho playing there he would never be who he is today, i mean it. Unfortunatelly Neymar won't have a ''guardiola'' to send messi off and give Neymar a chance to have his own team. :)

You come across as really butthurt. Nemar will never be at Messi's level, you should just accept it and move on. Enjoy him for what he is.

mark1nhu

I'm not Brazilian, but my understanding is that most Brazilians rate Romario ahead of Ronaldo.

Most people here indeed rate Romario ahead Ronaldo. Including myself.

About Zico, our user friend above just have to be kidding. Only Flamengo fans rate Zico THAT high.

He was a great player, of course. I even rate and LIKE him higher than Roberto Dinamite, symbol player of my club.

But I was in 6 different Brazilian states, at least 10 different cities, and he is no way considered the 4th Brazilian player of history by most people here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans