10 - Lionel Messi - V6

Ritchie

Leo on the red:

"I didn’t collect my medal because we shouldn’t be part of corruption.”
“I don’t have doubts that Brazil will become champion. Everything it set up for them.”
“I think they gave me a red card because of my previous words about this Copa América edition.”

damn he's going all in.

He's right. I love angry Messi but he was always getting sent off yesterday after what he said.

clemente

pls explain:

multiple professional referees are sitting in the VAR room, looking at multiple screens, with replays etc.
If this isn't rigged, how in the world is it possible, that they decided those 2 penalties actually weren't penalties, and that Medel scramble was actually a red for Messi?

Neymessi

Lot of delusion here for praising Messi.

That Brazil comment was dumb af. They are the better team of this competition and the reason Argie is eliminated is coz they are horseshit and nothing else.

Mitchell1978

pls explain:

multiple professional referees are sitting in the VAR room, looking at multiple screens, with replays etc.
If this isn't rigged, how in the world is it possible, that they decided those 2 penalties actually weren't penalties, and that Medel scramble was actually a red for Messi?

incompetence and some form of coercion and corruption: deliberately appointing incompetent referees or scrambling frequencies to make communication with VAR impossible can only be described as corruption

Marchisio8

Banned
absolute delusion

you think if they are fixing it for brazil, they would let it go to penalties vs paraguay?

also why the fuck would they care to "fix" a 3rd place match ::lol::lol:

Just the usual people seeing ghosts everywhere, making up excuses whenever things don't go their way.

vlad

that some conspiracy theory stuff from messi, embarressing for a player with his status

Last edited:

Iarwain

Cut him some slack, he had so much pent-up rage from all Argentina failures. He probably reached a point of not giving a fuck anymore.

Afromaticz

Messi is an absolute bellend for blaming Brazil or the conmebol for his failures lol and it's actually hilarious that we got people agreeing with him.

Last time Brazil won a Copa was in 2007 so its pretty ridiculous to see him complain about conmebol corruption when it was the same corruption that gave Messi more than enough chances to win the Copa and he failed. Now he’s out here blaming the referees lol how the mighty have fallen.

Last edited:

snowy

embarrassing for Leo.. same level as CR and Mou??? absolute bellend for blaming Brazil WTF am I reading? :lol:

Point is, he had nothing to gain from acting compliant and collecting his trophy like a docile little boy. From his pov, right or wrong, he felt like his team was unfairly treated. So if his goal was to cause aggravations to the refs and VAR operators then it worked and good on him. It's being talked loads on sports panels and social media. And he ends up the hero rebel for once lol with the Argentinian fans and press.

Smart play actually (¬‿¬)

Where the fuck is he petty in this??? Looks cool and serene to me :cool:

Marchisio8

Banned
embarrassing for Leo.. same level as CR and Mou??? absolute bellend for blaming Brazil WTF am I reading? :lol:

Point is, he had nothing to gain from acting compliant and collecting his trophy like a docile little boy. From his pov, right or wrong, he felt like his team was unfairly treated. So if his goal was to cause aggravations to the refs and VAR operators then it worked and good on him. It's being talked loads on sports panels and social media. And he ends up the hero rebel for once lol with the Argentinian fans and press.

Smart play actually (¬‿¬)

Where the fuck is he petty in this??? Looks cool and serene to me :cool:

This is exactly the problem, Many kids looks up to Messi and when Messi says these things, the kids learn from it. Now kids thinks that blaming everything else on their own failure and run away from responsibilities is cool.

Even now we have 12 years old kids such as yourself that thinks this is a good mentality.

Home of Barca Fans