10 - Lionel Messi - V6

Judoman

The problem is that Messi has become too huge no presidents or managers will never dare to attempt to get rid of him at this point.
He has now become even a bigger black sheep than Ronaldinho once was but he will stay as long as he wants.
I would say it is time for Messi and Barça to go their own way.
His poor mentality and lack of motivation does not help the team and I'm also tired of watching shitty Messidependencia football which is inevitable with the presence of Messi.

Why would you want to get rid of him??!
What the fuck has he done to deserve this bs you are displaying?

Is it his fault that Barca employs a coach, who has no clue how to set up team play with him as a cherry on top?
I m sure he would prefer to play in organized team with multiple attack options. It would make his job a whole lot easier yes?
The guy scores 50+ goals per season and you are moaning about poor mentality and lack of motivation? Seriously?

ffs looks like logic is dead.

Cule4life

The Culest
Nobody seriously considers Ronaldo on Messi's level right now.

Bwahahahah that's just not true. There are enough clueless people out there. Don't know whether you're too optimistic or just plain naive.

mind in the future

Oh please. At the current rate Messi will never win another CL or national team trophies. The future generations will judge them based on the honours against their name. Just because you don't think it will/should happen, doesn't mean it won't

Messi's laidback nature has allowed him to have the longest time at the top of any player in history, so maybe it is a strength, not a weakness.

Yeah his laidback nature is his strength, which enabled to him play under mediocre coaches, have past it teammates cum friends like Suarez and win less CLs than Ronaldo.

Ronaldo did the 3peat of CLs and won a Euro, while Messi will have his 3peat of remontadas/humiliations under Valgreen. And i won't feel sorry for him anymore because he clearly doesn't care about his own legacy.

Last edited:

snowy

How can anyone possibly suggest Messi has a lack of motivation, the amount of shit you guys write here is unbelievable. The man is in his 30's and is head and shoulders the best in the world who has just had a season where he has scored or assisted 70 goals. But you clowns think he isn't motivated, lol.

Messi has to back the manager, every player does it in public, it's just the way it is done, and the way it has to be done. If Messi starts slagging off Valverde or deciding he has to leave then why would a top manager come here if Messi is in charge? If Messi starts deciding who the manager should be and which players should be signed then thats a massive problem. I can't think of any player at a top club who makes those decisions, none of the top guys had a say in who the coach is and nor should they.

Forget all my previous commando BS, to Audrey I'd yield :D

View attachment 8445

Cule4life

The Culest
Is it his fault that Barca employs a coach, who has no clue how to set up team play with him as a cherry on top?

giphy.gif

Have you been living under a rock lately?
Messi has to back the manager, every player does it in public

Nope. He can diplomatically say "It's not upto me to decide if Valgreen stays" like many others have said before, to voice his disapproval in a decent way.

Messi shouldn't decide who the manager is? Newsflash- that ship has already sailed. Messi is already deciding who the manager is as Valgreen is staying after 2 consecutive bottle jobs just cos he has Messi and the seniors' backing. That's the biggest reason our club is in the doldrums.

Judoman

BS.

Like i said in my earlier post, he deserves to be heard, but he can also be wrong, he is a (half)human after all. In this case he is wrong.

It still isn t his fault if Valverde stays. He is not a decision maker.

Because he backs his manager he should now be gone? Ffs what are you ppl smoking and how short are your memories?

snowy

Messi shouldn't decide who the manager is? Newsflash- that ship has already sailed. Messi is already deciding who the manager is as Valgreen is staying after 2 consecutive bottle jobs [B]just cos he has Messi and the seniors' backing. That's the biggest reason our club is in the doldrums.[/B][/QUOTE]

You gotta know better than that.

1st/ Suppose Barto fired the coach and transferred all his amigos, you think he'd rage quit the club and curse it to death :lol: nah way, dude likes to win! He might be grouchy at first but his mood will pick up the moment he gets to jive with quality players and a Big Blaugrana Blue Grandmasta tactical coach.

2nd/ Don't even believe it but even if it were true that Messi is a dictator controlling all signings and the Valv's extension, it's still the job of Barto to step up and take the lead. Forget silly labels as fan boys, true fans etc... just look at it objectively and you'll see, blaming Messi is a plain case of misdirected frustration.

Board triple sucks man!!! and they're the ones who should take the rap for past, recent and future remontadas.

The right board would have a top sporting department, top coach, top recruits and top training methods to optimise said recruits. ie... turn Dembouze in2 the ultimate killa :cool:
Recognise Raki's past contributions and transfer him to desk work or as a diplomatic attache _ given his knack for brilliant tweets hehe

Cule4life

The Culest
You gotta know better than that.

1st/ Suppose Barto fired the coach and transferred all his amigos, you think he'd rage quit the club and curse it to death :lol: nah way, dude likes to win! He might be grouchy at first but his mood will pick up the moment he gets to jive with quality players and a Big Blaugrana Blue Grandmasta tactical coach.

2nd/ Don't even believe it but even if it were true that Messi is a dictator controlling all signings and the Valv's extension, it's still the job of Barto to step up and take the lead. Forget silly labels as fan boys, true fans etc... just look at it objectively and you'll see, blaming Messi is a plain case of misdirected frustration.

Board triple sucks man!!! and they're the ones who should take the rap for past, recent and future remontadas.

The right board would have a top sporting department, top coach, top recruits and top training methods to optimise said recruits. ie... turn Dembouze in2 the ultimate killa :cool:
Recognise Raki's past contributions and transfer him to desk work or as a diplomatic attache _ given his knack for brilliant tweets hehe

Dude I'm not absolving the board of any culpability. This whole nexus of a incompetent board, delusional seniors, a puppet manager and clueless socios is the root of Barca's problem. Messi doesn't bear all the blame but he has his share of culpability. He's the GOAT but he's not helping himself and the team with his laidback attitude.

Last edited:

snowy

Dude I'm not absolving the board of any culpability. This whole nexus of a incompetent board, delusional seniors, a puppet manager and clueless socios is the root of Barca's problem. Messi doesn't bear all the blame but he has his share of culpability. He's the GOAT but he's not helping himself and the board with his laidback attitude.

Fifa should organise an annual All Star competition, like in Base and Basketball! Once Leo experiences the fun of improvising with elite m8s, he might wanna get more of it. *

On the laid-back thing, that's just who is man. Wishing him to be any different is just like I dunno, asking James Hunt to be less of a party boy. That's stuff beyond anyone's control.

The other components of the nexus, those we can improved errr.... damn except for the pea-brain socios !!! :banghead:

ManusXavi

if Suarez wasnt his bff, you can bet Messi would be calling for his sale. at a club as big as Barca, players shouldn't be playing purely on name or being friends with Messi. the fact they want Neymars return whilst being totally against Griezmann speaks volumes
I don't understand how Suarez is his BFF when Suarez doesn't do his job properly.

enough of this anyone wasting his best years narrative.

He and his Messi clique - Suarez, Valverde, Busquets, Neymar.

He is been mixing his own pleasure with business for too long.

Last edited:

Messigician

Lionel Messi this season:

European Golden Boot ✅
Europe top scorer ✅
Barcelona top scorer ✅
Champions League top scorer ✅
La Liga top scorer ✅
Barcelona most assists ✅
La Liga most assists ✅
Most Man Of The Match awards ✅
Most chances created ✅
Most big chances created in La Liga ✅
Most goals from outside the box in La Liga ✅
Most goal contributions in the top 5 leagues ✅
Most points won for his team in the top 5 leagues ✅
Most free-kick goals ✅
Most braces ✅
Most hat-tricks ✅
51 goals ✅
19 assists ✅
6th Ballon do'r loading---💪💪👊👊 One word for him

Andresito

Staff member
Lionel Messi this season:

European Golden Boot ✅
Europe top scorer ✅
Barcelona top scorer ✅
Champions League top scorer ✅
La Liga top scorer ✅
Barcelona most assists ✅
La Liga most assists ✅
Most Man Of The Match awards ✅
Most chances created ✅
Most big chances created in La Liga ✅
Most goals from outside the box in La Liga ✅
Most goal contributions in the top 5 leagues ✅
Most points won for his team in the top 5 leagues ✅
Most free-kick goals ✅
Most braces ✅
Most hat-tricks ✅
51 goals ✅
19 assists ✅
6th Ballon do'r loading---💪💪👊👊 One word for him

Man you copy paste a lot from Twitter

Ritchie

enough of this anyone wasting his best years narrative.

He and his Messi clique - Suarez, Valverde, Busquets, Neymar.

He is been mixing his own pleasure with business for too long.

I said two years ago he should have pushed to leave for Man City with Pep. They'd be incredible with him in the team, instead he's carrying a bad team on his back like with Argentina and he's facilitating it.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
I said two years ago he should have pushed to leave for Man City with Pep. They'd be incredible with him in the team, instead he's carrying a bad team on his back like with Argentina and he's facilitating it.

Fuck no. Why should barca disadvantage itself for his legacy, especially considering he doesn't really care about it or is too stupid to realise he's hurting his own legacy by backing Valverde after 3 critical failures. Without him we'd be no where near where we are with this board and moronic coach.

Home of Barca Fans