10 - Lionel Messi - V6

Havesaks

Yeah list probably doesnt include ligue 1. Only in league, mbappe has scored 26 goals equal to griez-

Edit: Mbappe 45 g/a. Second only to Messi.

edit 2: Neymar 31 g/a thrid only to messi and mbappe. Only played 23 mathces.

Last edited:

Kul_z

Been lurking on other forums, just to see if i'm/we are overreacting. We are so god damn lucky. Whatever happens in the future, just to see him breaking the xavi record for most wins, and only record that is left by appearances that xavi holds which i hope he would break, makes me happy, goosebumps happy. If ajax have johan cruyff arena, with all respect to johan, the new nou camp should be named after the greatest player of our club. You just cant believe when you look at all the stats club have, messi has it all. If Kubala has the statue infront of nou camp(i know he was in the club when was the hardest time, but i wish he was alive to see the legacy) but Messi deserve everything. I still cant believe we have this beatiful, most talented football player right from the begining of his reign. Thank you Leo, thank you rexach, thank you napkin.

Givenchy

Been lurking on other forums, just to see if i'm/we are overreacting. We are so god damn lucky. Whatever happens in the future, just to see him breaking the xavi record for most wins, and only record that is left by appearances that xavi holds which i hope he would break, makes me happy, goosebumps happy. If ajax have johan cruyff arena, with all respect to johan, the new nou camp should be named after the greatest player of our club. You just cant believe when you look at all the stats club have, messi has it all. If Kubala has the statue infront of nou camp(i know he was in the club when was the hardest time, but i wish he was alive to see the legacy) but Messi deserve everything. I still cant believe we have this beatiful, most talented football player right from the begining of his reign. Thank you Leo, thank you rexach, thank you napkin.

when he retires and we give him that statue.. lets hope its not the same guy who made the Ronaldo bust :crbust: :lol:

slvtn

After watching Barca games for more than seven years now, I do get the impression that this Messi guy isn't bad at football.

LordLichtenstein

When Messi retires.

M0JRFFN.png

FCB1987

Banned
Anyone know what Argentina's preferred lineup might be at the Copa?

There's a number of players who are playing well at club level, so they could have quite a good team on paper at least. But after last summer, who knows how that will translate into performances on the pitch.

soul24rage

Anyone know what Argentina's preferred lineup might be at the Copa?

There's a number of players who are playing well at club level, so they could have quite a good team on paper at least. But after last summer, who knows how that will translate into performances on the pitch.

I think the back 5 is settled with (Armani---Saravia, Pezzella, Otamendi, Tagliafico) and Messi of course.

Paredes, Lo Celso, and Di Maria have a high chance to start imo.

I still think Aguero will come back to the NT in June.

I think Scaloni is still experimenting with some players and I don't think we'll learn his finalized starting XI until the June friendlies before the Copa starts.

Arizona Scott

Reaction of players on both teams (even his fellow teammates acted is disbelief) and the Betis fans after his hat trick goal was perfect.

The only downside to his performance is he didn't pull up lame like Suarez in injury time so he could stay home for the friendlies. Sometimes his competitiveness AND joy for the sport at all levels works against him. He isn't like CR who really seems to be primarily motivated for less than two handful of prime time matches each year and uses the rest of the year merely as rest/prep for those matches.

However I do have a feeling this spring is different. There are no meaningful international matches (like trying to scrape Argentina through qualifying) and the league lead is substantial. If not only a physical break for a few weeks, Messi should have a huge emotional/mental break before the quarterfinals, and then hopefully/likely the semifinals.

Havesaks

Na, somewhere inside the stadium so everyone would See it on tv every game. Hope they make room for it in the New stadium

Home of Barca Fans