10 - Lionel Messi - V6

He did show that in 09, 11, 15 especially and other years where we didn't win it but he scored in the knockouts like last year against Chelsea

Yes but I think quarter final is his biggest problem isnt it ? Has he ever scored that round ? Im optimistic this year, Barca will win the Champions League:laliga:

LordLichtenstein

Messi has scored: 637 times
And assisted: 264 times
Total = 901 goals + assists.
Next season we could probably witness him surpassing 1000, at least top three player ever with that amount of official goals + assists, if not no.1. No accurate assist data I think from Pele, Muller, Romario, Puskas etc.

I'm quite confident he will reach 800 goals and 350 assists.

This guy is best dribbler in history,top 5 passer in history while also being arguably best goalscorer ever...thats just sick

There will be never a player like him again, the best ever by far. Also so consistent, only player who has also this consistency in history of football is Ronaldo. Crazy that both playing in the same time.

There is one thing which is a bit strange. His finishing ablities in the last 3 years are out of the world. But why cant he show that in argentinia ? For expamle in WC 2018, he had so many opportunities to score a goal but only scored one.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
There is one thing which is a bit strange. His finishing ablities in the last 3 years are out of the world. But why cant he show that in argentinia ? For expamle in WC 2018, he had so many opportunities to score a goal but only scored one.

Because the pressure that he feels when he wears that Argentinian shirt is worse than any of us can imagine. Simple as that. The fans over there got crazy high expectations from is really quite an average national team. They look at their best player to bring home every trophy, but he stands no chance.

eaman

He really only had half chances against Iceland but in the others he didn't really get any clear chances bar the chance and brilliant finish against Nigeria. Still some brilliant finishes to get argentina to the world cup

Home of Barca Fans