10 - Lionel Messi - v5

shadows

It's going to be embarrassing over the next few weeks listening to everyone here claiming that Argentina's squad is league 2 standard or something.If they went with something like the team below, they would have one id the top 5-8 starting XIs at the World Cup.

If Samapoli could get Di Maria and Dybala to work hard enough defensively and Dybala to stay wide enough so that he doesn't get in Messi's way, I think they'd have a realistic enough chance at the WC.

Romero
Mercado Fazio Otamendi Rojo
Mascherano Banega
Dybala Messi Di Maria
Icardi

Well you know HIGUAIN is gonna get picked as usual.and Aguero and they are gonna fuck up as usual..

JamDav1982

Well you know HIGUAIN is gonna get picked as usual.and Aguero and they are gonna fuck up as usual..

When has Aguero 'fucked up as usual'?

Doubt Higauin will play all that much.

You act like Messi is immune.... his level has dropped in biggest games of tournaments also for most part.

They all need to be better if Argentina can go deep. Messi included.

shadows

No they havent and Messi has been poor in the finals also and 'bottled' it at times if that is what is being claimed for other players.

Argentina need Messi to turn up big time as well as the other players to have a chance.

well yes to an extent...but you cant have argentina's star forwards like Higuain and Aguero be shit like they were in the past..i get that Messi has also been having bad games but you need team mates to carry you some times as well..

JamDav1982

well yes to an extent...but you cant have argentina's star forwards like Higuain and Aguero be shit like they were in the past..i get that Messi has also been having bad games but you need team mates to carry you some times as well..

As I said Messi needs to be better also and he has not really carried Argentina in those late tournament games when forward players been poor anyway.

What are you blaming on Aguero?

shadows

When has Aguero 'fucked up as usual'?

Doubt Higauin will play all that much.

When has Aguero the maradona's son in law covered himself in glory for argentina other than in the sentence i described here?? He has been injured or recovered just and hurt his teams chances thanks to being a celebrity??

JamDav1982

What has Aguero done to be on the squad..last WC poor fitness , still selected..and then also got subbed and did fuck all..

Aguero got injured so that is best argument you have. Thought so.

Aguero is the best CF and they need him to be fit this WC to have a chance.

shadows

Haha you dont seem to have a clue.

Go have a look.

Well I think you should ...before claiming that aguero has done more than messi...

I get that Messi has done his fair share of screw ups with argentina ..but to claim anyone else in this current squad is better ...
plus check Aguero in the last WC final..Higuain missed sitter but aguero killed the game for argentina when he came on!!
dont compare his city form with argentina..

JamDav1982

Well I think you should ...before claiming that aguero has done more than messi...

I get that Messi has done his fair share of screw ups with argentina ..but to claim anyone else in this current squad is better ...
plus check Aguero in the last WC final..Higuain missed sitter but aguero killed the game for argentina when he came on!!
dont compare his city form with argentina..

Stop speaking shit now. Never claimed 'Aguero has done more than Messi'.

Home of Barca Fans