10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Vilarrubi

View attachment 7800

Hey guys slightly off topic...anyone know where i can grab one of these jersey's from? Its the 14/15 season jersey. Seems to be sold out in most online stores. I'm from Australia btw so will have to be international shipping.

Gràcies.

You’ll struggle finding this one, especially with Messi on the back. The only place is ebay and they are still fairly rare as it’s our treble winning season shirt. Watch out for fakes on eBay though.

M

MessiCam

What if Messi played at AM to get the following?

[formation=barca,6]
Mats
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-Pique-0-Umtiti-0-0
Semedo-0-0-0-0-0-Alba
0-0-0-Busquets-0-0-0
0-Rakitic-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-Messi-0-0
0-Dembele-0-Suarez-0-Coutinho-0
[/formation]
(couldn't get Messi closer to Rakitic)
Yeah, let’s play Messi further from goal, on the left side of midfield with only 2 CM’s.

Suárez must without a doubt go.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Messi doesn't put enough work in defense to play as an actual midfielder. Don't see how that will improve as he gets older. Messi best place is in attack with little more freedom and players who can actually link up and create some lanes for messi to run. Right now most of the plays he creates doest materialize in the final 3rd because of various reasons.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
To play Messi in the midfield you need to do what Juventus did with Pirlo. Play with one defensive midfielder and one or two B2B MFs with great workrate.

eaman

No we should not be playing Messi in midfield yet. He is still the best goalscorer and creator closer to goal we or any team has or ever had. We should be looking to get that xavi type midfielder we need like veratti or maybe serri

Pedro

La Masia
Ronaldo awful again today, awful over both legs, anonymous over both legs, and they still go through to final, with a bit of help from Bayern's Goal Keeper too...what a shocking mistake...Ronaldo on his way to his 3rd Consecutive CL and 3rd Consecutive Ballon D'or and 6th Ballon D'or in total to overtake Leo...sad times...

Last edited:
Ronaldo awful again today, awful over both legs, anonymous over both legs, and they still go through to final, with a bit of help from Bayern's Goal Keeper too...what a shocking mistake...Ronaldo on his way to his 3rd Consecutive CL and 3rd Consecutive Ballon D'or and 6th Ballon D'or in total to overtake Leo...sad times...
but but he is the greatest player of all time..
in all seriousness i have confirmed my theory that real madrid are the luckiest team on the face of this planet, both games there were horrendous mistakes by bayern players which led to them scoring... the hand ball by marcelo not called.. its amazing, hope liverpool can win

Givenchy

Messi is the GOAT, how anyone can even compare that botox makeup wearing queer to Messi is beyond me, let alone winning the Ballon d'or for turning up in 4-5 games :facepalm:

FinBarcelonafan

Messi is the GOAT, how anyone can even compare that botox makeup wearing queer to Messi is beyond me, let alone winning the Ballon d'or for turning up in 4-5 games :facepalm:

Absolutely. Watching the whole game, how the fuck you can compare Ronaldo to Messi? Their influence in a game is just on different level. Ronaldo can't create shit.

Home of Barca Fans