10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Hellsangel

I am not immune from taking this man and the fact he plays for my Barca for granted.
But every once in a while it hits you. We will never see anyone like him in this game of football, will we?

Thank you Leo.

Sometimes I'm sad because I remember one day he will retire..

Potroh

We will never see anyone like him in this game of football, will we?

Never ever...
That's why it's a bit sad to watch the tendency of buying newer and newer expensive but mediocre aces, whom the management tries to keep on their umbilical cord, as if they were able to complement or serve the aging stars.

El Flaco

Found a statistical breakdown as both Messi & Cristiano scored exactly 270 La Liga goals since the latter joined Real Madrid back in 2009.

Cristiano Ronaldo

The number in bracket in their appearances against that team during this period

JWloQDs.jpg

sjAY6tE.jpg

- Ronaldo has scored these goals in 247 appearances a goal ratio of 1.09

- Ronaldo has assisted 77 times during this period

- He has scored 32 hattricks in La Liga that means 35.5% of his goals have come in these

- 55 of these goals are penalties that means 20% of his goals in La Liga have been penalties.He has missed 9 of them.

- Ronaldo has scored in 156 different matches during this period and further assisted in 22 matches he has not scored in that means he contributed a goal or assist in 72% of his matches

- Ronaldo has played 21212 minutes during this period that means he contributes a goal or assist every 61.1 mins

- Ronaldo has taken 1696 shots (15.9% conversion rate). Ronaldo takes 6.2 shots per goal

Lionel Messi

6gLD7F2.jpg

cJSOapg.jpg

- Messi has scored these goals in 252 appearances a goal ratio of 1.07

- Messi has assisted 104 times during this period

- Messi has scored 25 hattricks in La Liga that means 27.7% of his goals have come in these

- 35 of these goals are penalties that means 13% of his goals in La Liga during this period have been penalties.He has missed 7 of them.

- Messi has scored in 163 different matches during this period and further assisted in 27 matches he has not scored in that means he contributed a goal or assist in 75.3% of his matches

- Messi has played 21224 minutes during this period that means he contributes a goal or assist every 56.7 mins

- Messi has taken 1242 shots (21.9% conversion rate). Messi takes 4.6 shots per goal.

Home of Barca Fans