10 - Lionel Messi - v5

DUGHWJPVoAAYrxB.jpg

12 dribbles at almost 31.

Pedro

La Masia
Ballon D'or 2018 incoming for Leo, unless they give it to Ronaldo for bleeding with a head injury today and playing on

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Even on the day of Ronaldo's best performance by far in this Liga season with 2 goals and 1 assist, Messi still outshines him clearly. Head and shoulders above anyone else

Horatio

You're welcome
There is no apparent decline compared to last season. Messi picks his game and usually steps up when he feels he can make the difference. Let's not forget about the first 8 games this season. Last season he carried Barca in a lot of games but also had his quiet ones.

gatsu

I think that after Messi I will stop watching football. After more than 10 years of eating caviar it will be close to impossible to get used to junk food.

There is no apparent decline compared to last season. Messi picks his game and usually steps up when he feels he can make the difference. Let's not forget about the first 8 games this season. Last season he carried Barca in a lot of games but also had his quiet ones.

He was the only reason we came close to Madrid last season, he was unplayable in the league. Was a one man army, still fucking unbelievable for most of this season, but I still preferred his play from last year, but it's good we aren't relying on his AS much as we used to.

Home of Barca Fans