10 - Lionel Messi - v5

JamDav1982

You see what you want to see, sorry ignorant kid, I couldn't care less about shitty.

Sad day for you Messi stays and doesnt move to City as you wanted to see.

Sad day also the thrashings you look forward to are less likely.

Great day for the club and Barca fans.

Pleb.

Ripsta

The way things are looking right now, he's not winning another CL or Ballon d'Or for that matter.

Getting him on a new contract is great news, but IMO there's a bittersweet side to it in that he's going to waste his remaining years here with some very ordinary players, when he should be dominating European football and firmly establishing himself as the definitive all time great.

Ronaldo's almost powered past him in the CL, both in terms of success and goals scored, and he's getting further away that the two year age gap between them means very little.

Windhook

Lionel Messi:

I am very happy. For a long time we've been waiting to do the signature and today it was done. I'm pleased to still be connected to the club. As I always said, this is my home. I'm happy to continue here.

... to spend my life here, at my home... I always wanted to end my career here. My dream was to end my career with Barcelona and we are on track.

So, no Rosario move in sight. It would be fantastic to see Messi become one-club man.:barcascarf:

Home of Barca Fans