10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Ritchie

[MENTION=14236]Ritchie[/MENTION] Messi can be stubborn at times, forces himself too much, in a way its good because he has that passion, hardworking and always puts in a 100% effort. But I think he himself should know his age and fatigue is catching up and really do deserve a rest. Even if Messi disagrees, Valverde has to be more commanding and know who to rest.

What I like about Lucho is that he knows even best player needs to rest but he rested them against Real Sociedad in 2014 which he gets condemned for and then was really afraid to do rotations after that dreadful loss. Nothing wrong with rotations but good managers need to know which match to use ur best player.

The problem with that is Anoeta is a tough game where Barca hadn't won for a long time. There's time and a place to rest. To rest key players you need to make sure that the team can win regardless..

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Think he needs a rest now. Also trying way too hard to feed what is possibly the worst striker at a top team right now. At least he would take some fucking shots when Suarez wasn't playing.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
If Messi gave a single shit about his legacy, he would be long gone from FC Barcelona and with good reason. Be grateful for his apathy.

Raki13

Quiet match from Messi. Maybe he does need rest but its not going to happen in La Liga.

Messi has a rest and this team are toast , everything happening involves him and has done for years, we wouldn't be in the top four if he wasn't in the side.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
This jerking has to stop. The shit like "Barca does not deserve Messi" and etc. We must be and are forever grateful for what Messi has done for Barca and keeps doing, but to put Messi higher than the club and state nonsense like "I feel so bad for Messi, he deserves better, he should just leave" is just idol worshipping, not actual support of the club. It is true, he does deserve far better than this. This cult that is prevalent here though is so ridiculous, makes me question whether some of the posters are indeed Barca fans.

Mitchell1978

Without Messi barça isn't a top club anymore, thats the reality. Even today, while not his greatest game he still made things happen but a lot of players around him are just inept right now.

Raki13

Without Messi barça isn't a top club anymore, thats the reality. Even today, while not his greatest game he still made things happen but a lot of players around him are just inept right now.

Last couple of years we have made ridiculous signings , nowhere near the standard of player Messi should be playing with.

M

MessiCam

This jerking has to stop. The shit like "Barca does not deserve Messi" and etc. We must be and are forever grateful for what Messi has done for Barca and keeps doing, but to put Messi higher than the club and state nonsense like "I feel so bad for Messi, he deserves better, he should just leave" is just idol worshipping, not actual support of the club. It is true, he does deserve far better than this. This cult that is prevalent here though is so ridiculous, makes me question whether some of the posters are indeed Barca fans.
They’re not. They’re Pep and Messi fans.

CatalinR10

And btw, congratz to your 10000th post Cata :)

giphy.gif

JamDav1982

If Messi gave a single shit about his legacy, he would be long gone from FC Barcelona and with good reason. Be grateful for his apathy.

What a load of utter shite.

Bunch of bed wetters.

This isnt a Barca fans forum anymore it is a place for folk to moan and pish the bed every week.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo

Messi is literally a once in a lifetime talent. It's not even remotely difficult to maintain a spot as the top 1 or 2 team in football for a decade when you have Messi and when the starting point of this team was 2011 Barcelona. To have him yet butcher his team and its trajectory so woefully is among the biggest disgraces in football history. The club is NOT infallible over the player and what Farto and this board have done to his legacy is utterly ridiculous.

If anything, being OK with what the leaders of this club are doing to Messi right now makes me question whether people are Barca fans. Far more than wanting what's best for Messi considering he is the savior of this club and the absolute legend. Logically speaking, I don't see much wrong with wanting what's best for Messi considering that the FACT is that this team will remain utter shite whether he's here or not as long as Farto is at the helm.

Home of Barca Fans